Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Joshua vs. Klitschko agreed for Dec 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe anything Hearn say's / this is taking too long.

expect David Price and it being sold as ' sparring revenge bad BLOOD'

Comment

interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I don't believe anything Hearn say's / this is taking too long.

expect David Price and it being sold as ' sparring revenge bad BLOOD'
        ... many don't believe... but at least he's trying...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... less optimistic at this point...

... but, at a lower level, Heran looks very able to put up a solid card...

It's understandable that Vladimir wants to add the WBA when fighting a dangerous guy like Joshua. Hopefully that one gets approved too.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            (I'm not that wise -- I'm only older than the most of you here)...

I think that Hearn sensed the huge lucrative potential of this matchup. He would have liked to place this fight at the Wembley stadium, I guess. But he's making it now and he hopes that he will deliver a rematch sometime in June, at the Wembley of course... If my guess is right, it doesn't matter who wins this one here, but "how" he wins in order for the "rematch" to get a huge hype...
            What do you think about that?
            See???
            http://www.boxingscene.com/klitschko...joshua--109870

Klitschko's manager, Bernd Boente said to BoxingScene.com:
            "If this fight with Anthony Joshua will not happen this year - if they both win their upcoming fights - then this fight could happen next year, next summer for example, in a stadium in Germany or England."

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              It's understandable that Vladimir wants to add the WBA when fighting a dangerous guy like Joshua. Hopefully that one gets approved too.
              I don't see what qualifies AJ to fight for the WBA title. He's not ranked by them.

In fact, he's only ranked by the IBF - off the back of buying a title, effectively.

I can see why any boxing org was hesitant to put AJ into a shot for their strap - he'd have to leap frog everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                I don't see what qualifies AJ to fight for the WBA title. He's not ranked by them.

In fact, he's only ranked by the IBF - off the back of buying a title, effectively.

I can see why any boxing org was hesitant to put AJ into a shot for their strap - he'd have to leap frog everyone.
                I was thinking Vladimir would be qualified for the WBA strap. He's ranked second by that organization.

Comment

I was thinking Vladimir would be qualified for the WBA strap. He's ranked second by that organization.
                  No doubt he should be in the conversation for that, most definitely.

I just don't see how AJ could piggyback on that, as his only notable achievement so far was buying a belt.

Well, I do see, money talks.

I'll go back to my corner now.

Comment

Why is it understandable?

In no way should it block this fight from happening yet it seems it does.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

lol wtf are you talking about

Hahhahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X