• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: Joshua vs. Klitschko agreed for Dec 10

... I hope you like this one...

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I hope you like this one...
    A certain website (i.e. boxing n e w s 2 4 . com) is reporting this...

Comment

Hearn said this to BBC Radio Five about the Joshua vs. Klitschko fight being a done deal:

"Anthony Joshua has agreed to fight Wladimir Klitschko, Wladimir Klitschko has agreed to fight Anthony Joshua," Hearn said. “The financial terms have been agreed. It’s just a case of getting the paperwork sorted out, the sanctions sorted out. It’s a huge event, the young superstar against the guy who basically dominated the division for the last ten years or so. In terms of experience, it’s a total mismatch. It’s not the right fight for him. But that’s what’s exciting about it."

Comment

With Hearn, i'll believe it when I see it

Lets hope its not the usual promoters' trick of hyping a really good fight, only to announce a really ****ty fight and claim 'this isn't my fault'

Comment

Joshua should win, he's yet to reach his prime and is still learning but Wlad is still strong and has more experience!

Going with Wlad by TKO 7, Joshua doesn't move his head and he'll be in line with Wlads right hand down the pipe!

Comment

Joshua by KO/TKO. We get to see how a real young lion beats an old lion. None of that throw 6 punches a Rd while your opponent throws 4 punches a Rd and you get the decision. Then we'll hear how Fury is the real champ No. Joshua will be the real champ and properly end the era of Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Joshua should win, he's yet to reach his prime and is still learning but Wlad is still strong and has more experience!

Going with Wlad by TKO 7, Joshua doesn't move his head and he'll be in line with Wlads right hand down the pipe!
              With all of Wlads experience and ring IQ he couldn't figure out that clinching Fury wasn't a good idea......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                With all of Wlads experience and ring IQ he couldn't figure out that clinching Fury wasn't a good idea......
                Comparing Fury to The Bibical One is plain bad!

Joshua is arguably the 2nd hardest hitter at HW(behind who I think is #1 Wilder) yet just goes into straight lines thinking he can destroy anything!

Well, Wlad will take him deep and drown him into Davey Jones locker!

Tyson Giant Octopus Fury is style of a mammoth pure boxer! Styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Tyson Giant Octopus Fury is style of a mammoth pure boxer! Styles make fights
                  Inside the ring Fury is just as boring as Wlad. I'd rather have a boring Wlad who actually fights than a boring Fury who just talks

Comment

I would eat some crow if this fight actually happen lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X