Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Starts Training Camp Next Week For 12/10, Says Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who will it be? I get the feeling jacobs is going to vacate the fake wba belt.they couldn't come to a deal and the wba shot down their attempt to change the split.al gaymon is too broke to win a purse bid add to the fact that most of it would go to ggg in a fight where jacobs has little to no chance of winning so even if al hymie had the money to outbid everyone else he loses either way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      For the time being, IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is scheduled to fight on December 10th. The hope is that he will face WBA 'regular' champion and mandatory challenger Danny Jacobs.
      [Click Here To Read More]

SO, once again..... you will name a date, without having secured an opponent...... so when Jacobs falls through - and he will - you can hastily arrange another no-hoper, and bank that 2mil right on schedule.

Seriously, who fkn does that ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
        Love when this dude fights.

right, and you don't care against who, just so long as he fights

Pacquiao 2.0

Comment

I got a good feeling. The fight's on.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
            3mil for Saunders is doable. In the UK .
            Unfortunately jacobs is 1mil fighter at best with his following.

then, why did they offer him 1.5 ?

more importantly, when Team Bull**** offered him 1.5..... despite the fact that 3mil is "doable"..... why the fk did every lame-ass lil'G fan decide to call that a duck? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Hopefully this is for Jacobs

it is hilarious that you don't know, and you don't think that is strange

seriously, who does that ?

they will not fight Jacobs, plain as day

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Who cares about belts? This is business. If I can make similar money fighting the Mora's of the world that I can fighting GGG, I'm fighting the Moras until I either no linger can. Or, until GGG (or any tough opponent) makes me more money. GGG does the same thing. When its GGG, its business. When guys turn around and do it to GGG, yall yap about all this honor and glory garbage. You and your kind are pure hypocrites.

What the hell u talking about jack, 3 belts are business!!!! Aint no one want to see beltless hoe mister 200k fight without a belt - u crZy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  then, why did they offer him 1.5 ?

more importantly, when Team Bull**** offered him 1.5..... despite the fact that 3mil is "doable"..... why the fk did every lame-ass lil'G fan decide to call that a duck? LMAO
                  Just giving my opinion. Why do you try to turn everything into a pissing contest?
                  Last edited by All in; 10-15-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Wrong topic

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      What the hell u talking about jack, 3 belts are business!!!! Aint no one want to see beltless hoe mister 200k fight without a belt - u crZy!!!
                      Manny Pacquaio was the second biggest draw of the previous era, and one of the biggest earners ever. A good percentage of his biggest, PPV fights there was no belt on the line, and nobody gave a ****.

The second biggeat fight last year, Canelo-Cotto. Cotto vacated his belt the week of the fight. Nobody have a ****. Still did big business.

If GGG would go out and fight some opponents that people actually think have a chance of beating him, it would sell. Instead of chasing bums with meaningless paper trinkets.

Comment

Working...
                      X