Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Starts Training Camp Next Week For 12/10, Says Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
    Because GGG isn't asking 50/50 !! They've already said Canelo is the A-side and there is no way that GGG should accept $10M when the fight possibility generates more than $100M.
    LMAO!! $100???maybe $200????
    $10 million is chump change??? Yet If you ask for more than $1 million to fight GGG you went full RTard???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      LMAO!! $100???maybe $200????
      $10 million is chump change??? Yet If you ask for more than $1 million to fight GGG you went full RTard???
      Come on man GGG is poor man from Kazachstan and Don Canelo is rich af,its ridiculous now,How such a star like ggg cant pay his opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        he won't fight Jacobs, Saunders, OR Ramirez LMAO

The Jacobs will fall through, as planned..... and they will hastily arrange yet another a Heiland-level opponent, as planned
        Your right! This seems to always be he case with GGG. I don't know how much more we ppl can keep blaming the other fighters??? \I can believe 1, 2, maybe even 3 deals that don't seem to go through but we're on like 6+???

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          You forgot to add GGG needs to give his wife a token of respect to these three scared b1tches (Canelo, Jackobs and Bjs). Right ?

How about instead of bashing the only true Boxer here - point out how these vaginas keep avoiding him and not being boxers them self.
          When did I bash him? wanna bold up so I can see what doesn't exist? Hell I even gave praise for GGG. Lol Oh I see I got a fanboy here.

Listen, I like Golovkin, but I ain't a fanboy like you, I like boxing and I like top vs top.

If he were a total "Looking for greatness no bussiness" dude I would agree with you, but he still ain't gone down to 154 to fight top guys there and he still ain't gone up to fight either, Ramirez, DeGeale or Callum.

iI like him but there's some hipocresy on him and his team, and if you can't admit it then you are a blind man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Being greedy?
            Danny boy holds the fake WBA title he unfortunately isn't as big a name in boxing thanks to the so Ward/Floyd fans who only support from the comfort of their home and third party streams that put nothing towards these athletes MAYBE If those so called fans of the sport got behind him he'd actually get a higher percentage but as things stand he is getting a few million but.... "Greedy" stop talking out your backside.
            I'm just telling the truth, didn't Golovkin has said on numerous interviews and I quote "I'm not a businessman, just want big drama show"

if he was not a business man, fight would've been signed first day of negotiations, if he's not businessman then why don't take the 10 mill from Canelo.

Facts are there.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              I'm just telling the truth, didn't Golovkin has said on numerous interviews and I quote "I'm not a businessman, just want big drama show"

if he was not a business man, fight would've been signed first day of negotiations, if he's not businessman then why don't take the 10 mill from Canelo.

Facts are there.
              The Jacobs fight isn't signed cause Danny feels it's a super mega fight, and he wants more than 2 Quillins for it. Not a businessman doesn't mean he can pull silly money out of his a$$. And it doesn't mean a fool, cause nobody takes flat fees for the biggest fight in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                The Jacobs fight isn't signed cause Danny feels it's a super mega fight, and he wants more than 2 Quillins for it. Not a businessman doesn't mean he can pull silly money out of his a$$. And it doesn't mean a fool, cause nobody takes flat fees for the biggest fight in boxing

GGG needs to build up his name

If the supposed " A-side " cannot generate enough income to compensate Jacobs fairly for his time..... then why should Canelo offer him more than 10mil?

Comment

Working...
                X