Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Starts Training Camp Next Week For 12/10, Says Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    I commend Golovkin for being the fighter he is, there's no doubt he hasn't beat a elite opossition kind of guy but he's destroying what they put in front of him.

I think he's good for boxing and I like his style, he's always aiming for the KO, but in all honesty he needs to start being a little less businessman if he really wants to get the big fights and the marquee names.

Golovkin needs to pay his opponents well if he wants to be less avoided, if his team keeps being greedy he won't get big fights who cuold've been made.

And not just he, but all fighters need to put foot on earth and realize that they no Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao's, everyone has to be realistic with their purses and stop asking money that doesn't exist.

For the sake of boxing.
    You forgot to add GGG needs to give his wife a token of respect to these three scared b1tches (Canelo, Jackobs and Bjs). Right ?

How about instead of bashing the only true Boxer here - point out how these vaginas keep avoiding him and not being boxers them self.
    Last edited by MantisToboggan; 10-15-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Why hasnt g signed his offer sheet to fight Canelo? Odh should offer 75/25 its fair when thats what he pays, but its not fair when its done to him...These fan-boys keep getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        Why hasnt g signed his offer sheet to fight Canelo? Odh should offer 75/25 its fair when thats what he pays, but its not fair when its done to him...These fan-boys keep getting exposed

GGG puts up 4 MW TITLES on the line what does jacobs and ****nelo puts up ?

Comment

Brassknuckles

Ggg;overated , From what I can see ggg cannot beat a pure boxer that can move and slip, Jacobs has more than a punchers chance if he moves and stays busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassknuckles View Post
            Ggg;overated , From what I can see ggg cannot beat a pure boxer that can move and slip, Jacobs has more than a punchers chance if he moves and stays busy.
            just a suggestion........

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              They've been exposed for a long time.

Comment

I wonder who his opponent is, im a fan of GGG but i am tired of watching him pound no hopers. Hopefully its jacobs .

Comment

Originally posted by Brassknuckles View Post
                  Jacobs has a damn good chance because GGG is right there for everything Danny throws.

Golovkin is so used to having things his way,he hasn't learned to properly cover up.

Did you see how easily WW Brook slipped his guard???

When he covers up,his body is always wide open...Jacobs will be on the old ribs like BBQ sauce.

He drops his punches to his waist and backs out with his hands down....regardless the opponent.

GGG's reflexes on the defensive end,are washed-up.

They say when a fighter is shot power is the last thing to go.

Golovkin still has power...but his reflexes are long gone.

Just look at him....forget all the hype...look at him.

Wade laded a FOUR punch combination..that slow mofo couldn't hit Stephen Hawking with a 4 punch combo.

Slow ass Adama landed LEAD rights on him,and had his nose busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    GGG puts up 4 MW TITLES on the line what does jacobs and ****nelo puts up ?
                    What did Wade have to put up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      What did Wade have to put up?
                      Wade was a mando, same as Jacobs. So if Jacobs wants the same $500k that Wade got, Im sure K2 would agree to that this afternoon.

Now if your argument is that Jacobs deserves 4 or 5 times the purse Wade got, then make your case and lets hear it.

But I'm guessing you wont......

Comment

Working...
                      X