No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    Ignore them man, 90 percent of these clowns cant even tell you where a boxing gym is in their city...They have 0 boxing experience and couldn't box up fried chicken at KFC
    Nah its all good I take 90% of everyonme as serious as the last dump I took I didn't post it for them I posted it just to post it, I thought I would join in the heavy bag fun. by the way my Sensai moved to your parts he lives in Tennesse too.

Comment

Good on you for uploading this bud.

You're no worse than the guys Anthony Joshua has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Good on you for uploading this bud.

You're no worse than the guys Anthony Joshua has fought.
        the guys he fought are 100 %. they are also Olympians and very tough guys...so i'll take it.

Comment

wtf is with your hair.

Comment

Props to you for loading the vid. Like Larry said, looks, and sounds, like you got heavy hands. You really make that bag sound off when you hit it. Just be careful working through an injury, you don't want to aggravate it any more. And screw the haters that wont post a vid, pic, or any damn thing else about themselves. I like seeing guys here putting in work. I might even get brave and make one myself one day. Granted I only have a 70lb bag, but for $30 at Walmart, I couldn't beat the price lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Props to you for loading the vid. Like Larry said, looks, and sounds, like you got heavy hands. You really make that bag sound off when you hit it. Just be careful working through an injury, you don't want to aggravate it any more. And screw the haters that wont post a vid, pic, or any damn thing else about themselves. I like seeing guys here putting in work. I might even get brave and make one myself one day. Granted I only have a 70lb bag, but for $30 at Walmart, I couldn't beat the price lol.
              I wont expect you to get a 150 pnd Heavy Bag or Larry but if you guys want to be in the 100 pound bag club those are the requirements to join ....we'll have a 100/plus bag club one vid a month here on box scene of course there will only be a FEW in THIS Club ...the others wouldn't dare post.... thanx for the input. im always injured just not this much,next time I may have to do a few liquid SHOTS to numb the pain then do a vid....lol

the funny thing is I once sparred Yuri Vaulin and a few guys who fought Wilder but everyone is an expert with thios little vid....guys who ive seen with the sly remarks..SORRY but im not impressed either from what I saw!
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-13-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I wont expect you to get a 150 pnd Heavy Bag or Larry but if you guys want to be in the 100 pound bag club those are the requirements to join ....we'll have a 100/plus bag club one vid a month here on box scene of course there will only be a FEW in THIS Club ...the others wouldn't dare post.... thanx for the input. im always injured just not this much,next time I may have to do a few liquid SHOTS to numb the pain then do a vid....lol

the funny thing is I once sparred Yuri Vaulin and a few guys who fought Wilder but everyone is an expert with thios little vid....guys who ive seen with the sly remarks..SORRY but im not impressed either from what I saw!
                I could get down with that. I'll have to scour craiglist for a good deal on a 100lb bag and join the club

Comment

Vid Description.....Doing Strictly power shots with 16 oz gloves After TWO hours of power punching ..with torn pec and injured shoulder.........A footage at my gym,unfortunatly the best sequence was not in the clip b/c my nephews phone ran out so.........anyway......shoulders are extremely heavy so critics on defense will have to step aside!

Good stuff buddy.

Keeping your chin tucked, moving, I like that body shot doubled up, good form on it, it would bother me - I often only expect one downstairs and will reflex roll it with my elbow and could be cought bringing my arm up trying to counter or move away.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Good stuff buddy.

Keeping your chin tucked, moving, I like that body shot doubled up, good form on it, it would bother me - I often only expect one downstairs and will reflex roll it with my elbow and could be cought bringing my arm up trying to counter or move away.
                    Your a real boxer so you would see these things..i like double /tripling up to the body...the last sequence I had a awesome downstairs /upstairs combio...didn't make the final cut....lol

I USUALLY switch southpaw to orthodox ,I had no juice on the left in the sequences here but a few straight/slightly hooking shots from south paw stance....next time I would switch it up a bit more and have more mobility...thanx for the input as usual.

Comment

nah its all good i take 90% of everyonme as serious as the last dump i took i didn't post it for them i posted it just to post it, i thought i would join in the heavy bag fun. By the way my sensai moved to your parts he lives in tennesse too.
                      what part of tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                      X