Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual daguum is destroying the fanboys

Comment

Ward.... what in the world are you talking about?

You act like you didnt duck ggg in 2013 and you are deluded if you thought you would be able to make 168 after the tune ups you demanded.

You say 50/50 was a concession as if you've ever sold in an arena that wasnt in oakland. At the time of that offer you deserved 30% at max and any moment after you deserve 15% at most.

The only thing you deserve is a percent of the buys in Oakland. I'm sure you might get just enough money from that percentage to buy yourself one of those fancy "premium leather bibles".

Then you talk about how you would be percieved if you fought someone like brook. Its as if you dont realize that you wanted to fight Rogan Murdock. A guy so bad the commision wouldnt approve.

Boxing is a sport where testing is a joke, guys can put plaster in their gloves, and peterson can keep his title after failing drug test. How bad must your opponent be if a corrupt commision won't approve an opponent when you are the A side?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I really don't understand what ward has done of late to criticise ggg? If ggg fought wards opponents they'd be classed as the thing you sit on everyday.
        ... he beat Kessler... and Froch...

Comment

There's probably some truth in what Ward says.

But let's not forget the moves he's pulled in the past too. He's only at 175 because he can't make 168. When he could make 168 and Dawson was the number 1 guy at 175, he wasn't willing to go up and fight him was he? he drained Dawson all the way down to SMW. If you wan't to know how drained Dawson was, well the fact Ward who stops nobody stopped him.

Comment

Call me a fanboy, but I'd rather see someone fight top ranked, in prime fighter 13 lbs lighter rather than a 30th ranked, 40 year old who's 7 lbs lighter.

And... This fulfills the mandatory Ward talking crap about golovkin thread we get in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
              If this fight happens then eye socked of Golovkin will be broken.
              Possibly, but only by head butt like Ward broke Kessler´s face.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                umm no. the ward-ggg offer was for a fight in nov of 2016. those fights would have happened anyway(lemiuex was already signed in fact). very dishonest post. he just fought brook for 5 million but let me guess boxing is a business when its guys you like and when its guys you dont like they should make dumb decisions like signing to fight a b-side for 50-50 when they are scheduled to fight canelo in the interim that way they still have to give the b-side 50-50 when they do fight hmmm yeah smart. boxing is a business right? make dumb business decisions because i hate you ggg!

why don't you ever blame ward for not wanting to fight right away? i'll fight you in a year? wtf is that? most people have careers on the rise unlike ward. they aren't going to sit around and wait to fight him since he brings zero to the table. this isn't like we will wait a year for floyd or canelo. this is we will wait a year to fight a guy for what 2 million dollars? 3 maybe? oh he just made 5 but he was ducking! he needed to restructure his entire career around fighting ward because ward needed 3 tune ups. lets never blame ward for that though. he made concessions folks yep he sure did. the concessions were do everything i want.
                You know the offer was to have 1 fight and then fight at the beginning of 2016 and Golovkin wanted 50/50, so why do you repeatedly lie every time a thread about Ward appears? 164/maybe 2017, these are what killed any chance of the fight ever happening. Golovkin wanted no part of Ward.

Comment

Even worse was when Ward attempted to fight some journeyman SMW from Australia and drag him up to LHW. It was deemed such a mismatch that the NSAC even refused to sanction it.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Call me a fanboy, but I'd rather see someone fight top ranked, in prime fighter 13 lbs lighter rather than a 30th ranked, 40 year old who's 7 lbs lighter.

And... This fulfills the mandatory Ward talking crap about golovkin thread we get in October.
                    Would you rather see that then a fight against a top 3 P4P fighter? Yes you would that's why you backed Golovkin avoiding Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Even worse was when Ward attempted to fight some journeyman SMW from Australia and drag him up to LHW. It was deemed such a mismatch that the NSAC even refused to sanction it.
                      He tried to fight Golovkin. Golovkin wanted none of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X