Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't ward want to do a brook move on golovkin......ward was 172 and golovkin weighs in at 159 isn't that the same weight disparity what we had with golovkin-brook......someone needs to remind ward again that he is two weight classes above golovkin as well......f@ckin dimwit

Comment

A coupla things I'm not clear on, and I like Ward. Firstly he indicates that he feels Golovkin got a pass whereas in fact he received considerable criticism, and justifiably so IMO even though the circumstances where not entirely of his choosing.

Secondly the article suggests that Ward 'would not be making any more concessions' but I'm not exactly sure what concessions Ward was supposed to have been making when he offered 168 at 50/50. How would that have been 'conceding' anything?

Finally of course Ward is on the one hand saying that fighting a much smaller guy is somehow wrong - and in general I agree, except in exceptional circumstances - and then almost in the same breath appears to indicate a willingness to fight GGG.

Now I get this may be a response to noises from GGGs camp - the **** has in fact been flowing both ways for some years, and from Dre's point of view may be an attempt to get them to just shut the fuck up, but I'm thinking there may have been better ways to get his point across.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-03-2016, 03:19 AM.

Comment

It's not Wards style to brawl ,so getting touched isn't really the issue.Labouring with a poor opponent ? Don't come much poorer than an out of shape oft beaten,ko'd in two rounds by George Groves Paul Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          You're not a draw

/thread
          Neither is Golovkin. Or his opposition (Brook in the UK notwithstanding.)

Comment

Why is he still talking about GGG?

Comment

umm ward is a light heavyweight, golovkin is a middle weight. So wouldn't his 'brook move' be trying to get a fight with Golovkin? I mean he is here saying how terrible it is for GGG to fight a much smaller guy while in the same breath saying he is wiling to fight GGG - a much smaller guy.

Comment

So over Ward

I was a huge Ward fan, (followed him pre Olympics, Olympics, super six, Dawson...) but I am so over him at this point. He's a brilliant boxer but a massive pain in the ass and for some reason he won't just shut the **** up about GGG. I hate to say it but right now I hope Kovakev sparks him out. I'm just sick of him.

Comment

Comment

lol what a crybaby f@gg0t

Comment

slappin' soggy better forget about Triple GGG and focus on kovalev he must face

Comment

Working...
                      X