Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Call me a fanboy, but I'd rather see someone fight top ranked, in prime fighter 13 lbs lighter rather than a 30th ranked, 40 year old who's 7 lbs lighter.

And... This fulfills the mandatory Ward talking crap about golovkin thread we get in October.
    I'm with you about fighting a top rank from two classes down then someone rank in the fifties in your weight class but that wasn't even the whole reality of the situation either. Ggg tried to make fights with 4 other people and brook just happened to be a last second replacement.

If anyone gets a pass from media and fans it's ward. I mean his last four opponents is Garcia like and no one gives him ****. I hope after kov he doesn't go for more soft touches. There's so many good fights at lhw that can be made. I love that division most of the top guys have great power who can move and box well.

Comment

Ward is pathetic. Biggest fight of his career and all he could do is cry about Golovkin.

Comment

ward sounds like an idiot here, i thought he was smarter than this

you can't criticise golovkin for facing someone two divisions below him while simultaneously asking that he jump up two divisions himself and face you. either facing someone smaller than you is cool or it isn't; it can't be one rule for you and another rule for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why do people say truth when its the opposite? when did ggg drop his belt and move down a division to avoid ward? when did ggg turn down a realistic offer from ward?(lmao at 50-50 ill fight you in a year after you fight canelo) when did ggg make less moeny instead of fighting ward like canelo did with khan and smith? oh right he didn't he just made 5 million against brook. oh well at least you have the truth on your side. truth=what i want to be reality even in the face of facts and logic
          GGG turned down 50/50, and he was to fight Lemieux, and Ward was to fight ONE TUNE UP, and then the fight was to be in early 2016! They turned it down in 36 minutes! Why? Because GGG was waiting for either Canelo or Cotto (who fought @ 155) to come up to 160! He ended up fighting neither, and instead fought Dominic Wade. GGG then criticized Canelo for making Khan come to 155, then fought Brook @ 160! Like Ward said, GGG gets passes that Ward could never get away with! Anyway, it is what it is! GGG just fought a WW, and Ward is fighting Kovalev!

Comment

ward fought alexander brand in his last fight, which is 100% a worse opponent than kell brook. 100%. size means almost nothig when there's that kind of gap in class, and brand was a SMW anyway. paul smith was himself a 168 lber.

pot and kettle, andre. neither of you guys wanted the fight. you would't be crapping all over an opponent if you were trying to build the fight. it is what it is. you both moved on, and you're both using each other's name to promote fights. at least ward is fighting a p4per in his own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              GGG turned down 50/50, and he was to fight Lemieux, and Ward was to fight ONE TUNE UP, and then the fight was to be in early 2016! They turned it down in 36 minutes! Why? Because GGG was waiting for either Canelo or Cotto (who fought @ 155) to come up to 160! He ended up fighting neither, and instead fought Dominic Wade. GGG then criticized Canelo for making Khan come to 155, then fought Brook @ 160! Like Ward said, GGG gets passes that Ward could never get away with! Anyway, it is what it is! GGG just fought a WW, and Ward is fighting Kovalev!

ward just fought alexander brand. canelo alvarez first created a new division, then ran to an old one. coins. two sides. pot and kettle. all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Ward keep picking on Lil G

They know damn well if Ward was fighting Billy Joe Sanders or other middleweights he would be crucified

he was already criticized for fighting brand who was fought much of his career at 168 like ward.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  ward fought alexander brand in his last fight, which is 100% a worse opponent than kell brook. 100%. size means almost nothig when there's that kind of gap in class, and brand was a SMW anyway. paul smith was himself a 168 lber.

pot and kettle, andre. neither of you guys wanted the fight. you would't be crapping all over an opponent if you were trying to build the fight. it is what it is. you both moved on, and you're both using each other's name to promote fights. at least ward is fighting a p4per in his own division.
                  simple.....GGG fighting brook is the same as ward fighting Billy Joe Sanders.....He would have been trashed for years if a fight like that happened

lets be real and keep it simple...both brand and ward fought much of their careers at 168....brook is a career welter....GGG is a career middleweight

if ward fought anyone 2 divisions below, he would get trashed by everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    You're not a draw

/thread
                    Neither is Wade and all the other no hopers that got to fight GGG

Comment

ward still b1tching about ggg. LOL ward is a hypocrite he called out and wanted to fight gayweather jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X