Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wmute View Post
    Look at the Gtard crew scrambling in front of the truth
    what is the truth? what were the concessions that ward made? do everything i want and if you don't you are ducking? oh yea those are some concessiones alright...how is ggg getting a pass? thats just the opinion of a droopy faced jealous boxer who isn't popular but so desperately wants to be. this clown tried to fight periban, sartison, truax, etc...while turning down bute, froch, ggg, stevenson, etc...so he tried to get the easy fights but they wouldn't let him and now hes salty because he thinks ggg is doing what he tried to do even though ggg is trying to fight the best in his division(something ward didn't do)

Comment

I really don't understand what ward has done of late to criticise ggg? If ggg fought wards opponents they'd be classed as the thing you sit on everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Cotto wants catchweight to fight Golovkin
        Golovkin Fans - Catchweights are bullshit, cowardly.

Golovkin wants catchweight to fight Ward
        Golovkin Fans - That's fair.

It's suggested Canelo wants a catchweight to fight Golovkin
        Golovkin Fans - Catchweights are bullshit, cowardly.

Ward moves up fully to 175
        Golovkin Fans - Ward is 2 divisions up, he's too big for GGG.

Canelo announces his fight with Khan, Khan will be moving up 8lbs
        Golovkin Fans - Canelo is a coward fighting a welterweight

Golovkin announces fight with Brook, Brook will be moving up 2 divisions and 13lbs
        Golovkin Fans - It's fine, loads of fighters have done it in the past.

Ward says Golovkin gets a lot of passes other fighters wouldn't
        Golovkin Fans - Ward is an hypocrite.

Truth! If what Canelo is doing is "ducking" then GGG has already been there and done that to Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Truth! If what Canelo is doing is "ducking" then GGG has already been there and done that to Ward!
          why do people say truth when its the opposite? when did ggg drop his belt and move down a division to avoid ward? when did ggg turn down a realistic offer from ward?(lmao at 50-50 ill fight you in a year after you fight canelo) when did ggg make less moeny instead of fighting ward like canelo did with khan and smith? oh right he didn't he just made 5 million against brook. oh well at least you have the truth on your side. truth=what i want to be reality even in the face of facts and logic

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
            Didn't ward want to do a brook move on golovkin......ward was 172 and golovkin weighs in at 159 isn't that the same weight disparity what we had with golovkin-brook......someone needs to remind ward again that he is two weight classes above golovkin as well......f@ckin dimwit
            Forget the weight... But in case Ward would have been able to offer GGG a $4-5 million purse (as Hearn did) I am sure that GGG would have immediately fought him...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              why do people say truth when its the opposite? when did ggg drop his belt and move down a division to avoid ward? when did ggg turn down a realistic offer from ward?(lmao at 50-50 ill fight you in a year after you fight canelo) when did ggg make less moeny instead of fighting ward like canelo did with khan and smith? oh right he didn't he just made 5 million against brook. oh well at least you have the truth on your side. truth=what i want to be reality even in the face of facts and logic
              Lemieux, Wade..............

Comment

Wait a second. Who has ward fought since the super six??? Dawson...really. Why bring up ggg. Ward might be a little jealous of the popularity of ggg. They are also both sponsored by Jordan too. His appearance at the jordan store in chicago must not have went too well. Most people dont know who he is. Try putting on a performance worth getting excited about. Or develop a personality. People criticized Floyd for being boring in the ring but he had charisma and those same critics still paid to watch him fight. Ward is a true talent but i dont what bringing ggg up does for him

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Lemieux, Wade..............
                  umm no. the ward-ggg offer was for a fight in nov of 2016. those fights would have happened anyway(lemiuex was already signed in fact). very dishonest post. he just fought brook for 5 million but let me guess boxing is a business when its guys you like and when its guys you dont like they should make dumb decisions like signing to fight a b-side for 50-50 when they are scheduled to fight canelo in the interim that way they still have to give the b-side 50-50 when they do fight hmmm yeah smart. boxing is a business right? make dumb business decisions because i hate you ggg!

why don't you ever blame ward for not wanting to fight right away? i'll fight you in a year? wtf is that? most people have careers on the rise unlike ward. they aren't going to sit around and wait to fight him since he brings zero to the table. this isn't like we will wait a year for floyd or canelo. this is we will wait a year to fight a guy for what 2 million dollars? 3 maybe? oh he just made 5 but he was ducking! he needed to restructure his entire career around fighting ward because ward needed 3 tune ups. lets never blame ward for that though. he made concessions folks yep he sure did. the concessions were do everything i want.
                  Last edited by daggum; 10-03-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Forget the weight... But in case Ward would have been able to offer GGG a $4-5 million purse (as Hearn did) I am sure that GGG would have immediately fought him...
                    but ward didn't want to fight immediately. ward fanboys keep pretending that they don't know that ward wanted to wait until nov of 2016 to fight. they have to lie to keep up their little ggg was ducking charade. meanwhile ggg has made a ton more money than he would have even if he had agreed to fight ward, and even without canelo! if you were a real fan of ward you should be mad at him for not trying to fight ggg right away.

Comment

Did he forget he fought Paul Smith?

Comment

Working...
                      X