Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looking Solid in Training Camp, Very Fast and Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect this will be one of the most exciting fight this year.

Comment

pac is going to ko vargas.easy work for the pacman.

Comment

Manny needs to guard against the mindset of it being easy work, though. Because Vargas can catch you if you fall asleep on him

Bradley's lucky as f**k that shot came late in the 12th, because if it came like 30 or 40 seconds earlier he may not have gotten out of there. And yeah I remember the old ass ref f**king up royally and saving Bradley even further, but Tim still would've made it to the finish line...all he had to do was hold one more time and the clock would've expired.

Comment

Wish Pac would just retire, but I'll be watching this fight.

Old or not, it's still a great event whenever Pac fights. Plus, Donaire is on the undercard. Should be a fun fight as well.

Comment

I expect to watch 2 fireworks, PAC vs Vargas and Donaire vs Magdaleno. Could be a very good night of boxing with lots of action.

Comment

War Pac!!!

Comment

I'd like to see one last vintage Pacquaio KO performance here. Then fight Mayweather or hang it up.
                Last edited by stuff jones; 09-27-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Just after the money now....should have fought Crawford

Comment

They left out him having his "killer instinct" back...
                    and How he's prepared for anything his opponent brings to the ring...

Comment

���� mannypacquiao intensifies training. Pacquiao vs Vargas November 5th, 2016 ����

A video posted by mannypacquiaohighlights mannypacquiaohighlights) on

Comment

Working...
                      X