Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looking Solid in Training Camp, Very Fast and Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Manny needs to guard against the mindset of it being easy work, though. Because Vargas can catch you if you fall asleep on him

Bradley's lucky as f**k that shot came late in the 12th, because if it came like 30 or 40 seconds earlier he may not have gotten out of there. And yeah I remember the old ass ref f**king up royally and saving Bradley even further, but Tim still would've made it to the finish line...all he had to do was hold one more time and the clock would've expired.
    how tough is bradley though, that punch was thrown in full weight and he is still standing barely conscious. on an average chin, that should be lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
      how tough is bradley though, that punch was thrown in full weight and he is still standing barely conscious. on an average chin, that should be lights out.
      Bradley is an absolute warrior. The word heart gets thrown around a little too much in this sport, but Bradley's one dude who definitely has tremendous heart. Tim has been brutally rocked a few times in his career (remember the Provodnikov fight?), pretty much completely out on his feet, yet he manages to somehow stay upright...and on top of that -- still throws back.

I got mad respect for that dude.

Comment

I was hoping Pacquiao would stay retired but sometimes a little tine off is great for a fighter. Allow him to refresh. Manny appears refreshed.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
          nah i dont think bradley would go out like that. it was a good hard shot that landed on him and wobble him but thats it. bradley took some way more serious shots in the ruslan fight and he didnt go down. bradley would of recover and made it thru the rounds even if it happens earlier in the round.

Comment

That was a monster shot though, man. It was squared up perfectly and Vargas got some serious leverage behind it. I think Tim would've been in some serious trouble if that had happened with more time on the clock. He was hurt pretty good.

But yeah I know what you mean -- Bradley has proven time and time again that he has otherworldly heart in him. So it's nearly impossible to discount the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Bradley is an absolute warrior. The word heart gets thrown around a little too much in this sport, but Bradley's one dude who definitely has tremendous heart. Tim has been brutally rocked a few times in his career (remember the Provodnikov fight?), pretty much completely out on his feet, yet he manages to somehow stay upright...and on top of that -- still throws back.

I got mad respect for that dude.
              that was truely ridiculous, i have never seen a man still standing who is unconscious and still throwing punches.

His eyes were literally rolled back at one point and he was throwing on muscle memory.
              The dude was in another dimension and his body was somehow still refusing to go down.
              Never seen heart like that before. what a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                that was truely ridiculous, i have never seen a man still standing who is unconscious and still throwing punches.

His eyes were literally rolled back at one point and he was throwing on muscle memory.
                The dude was in another dimension and his body was somehow still refusing to go down.
                Never seen heart like that before. what a guy.
                Snakes will still bite for like an hour even after their heads are cut off and separated from their body. Muscle memory and instinct. Bradley that night was like a snake whose head was separated from his body, lol.

It was crazy to see, man.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  What about someone NOT standing who is unconscious and still throwing punches?

Side note: seriously people? Negging because I'm calling Vargas taking Manny the distance? Come on man - He couldn't stop Bradley across 36 rounds and couldn't stop Chris Algieri after 6 knockdowns, when Errol Spence blew threw him.

Comment

still flicking that left jab with his back on the mat

doesn't have much snap on it tho, needs to work on that

seriously though that was brutal

Comment

jfc, the other guy only has a 10 kos. pac doesnt need to be strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X