Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looking Solid in Training Camp, Very Fast and Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by WesternChamp; 09-27-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

this fight is getting no love.. sad

Comment

I'm watching

Comment

I'm a Manny fan so I'll be hyped and ready to go on fight night

But yeah I don't expect the rest of the boxing world to give a ****

In the big picture this fight is really irrelevant, I'm a realist and I understand that

Comment

i want to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              i want to see this fight.
              Me too i am excited because this is the first guy in a long time that will walk to Manny and try to initiate offense. Going to be some good exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Me too i am excited because this is the first guy in a long time that will walk to Manny and try to initiate offense. Going to be some good exchanges.
                thats what we all think. but if manny's speed is too much, i think we might see vargas covering up. either way, i believe we're gonna get to see a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Yeap, but i think Pacquiao's speed will be too much for Vargas.

Comment

Im excited

Vargas is young, hungry, confident, and is a champ. Hes only lost once, to a guy Manny lost once to as well (and you can argue both almost won).
                    This is honestly one of the best matchups for Pac
                    I think Vargas beats Haymon's 147 fighters, and TC isn't even in Manny's weight class. I've never seen so much crying for a fighter of Manny's caliber, to move down in weight for someone so less accomplished, instead of fighting a young tough champ, coming off a ko performance, at his own recent weight. lol its hilarious

Dont sleep!

Comment

I think we are going to see a different Pac this time around, Manny is in another level, mentally I think. He's a lot smarter and actually looks better right now compared to the photos against Floyd and Tim but I doubt he can KO Vargas this Nov although I see him giving Jesse V a beating similar to Cotto/Oscar/Antonio. Pac wins when he fights aggressive fighter and losses when he goes for KO, if Vargas can fight like Floyd, I'll give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X