Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    He would get that with Ward-Kovalev winner because he would get a bigger split of the ppv upside

Comment

I guarantee Oscar laughs at the demographic behinds closed doors, about how dumb they are lol. So easy to manipulate poor, uneducated people.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I guarantee Oscar laughs at the demographic behinds closed doors, about how dumb they are lol. So easy to manipulate poor, uneducated people.
        What do you mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Ppv upside? What about mr.97k?
          Exactly. What if Ward-Kovaler does 300K PPV? Why would they give him the bigger share of the PPV upside, unless he gets bigger PPV numbers than the infamous 97K, by then?

I think HBO would ONLY put him on PPV if it is against Canelo or the winner of Ward-Kovalev. The cries for a challenge are getting louder everyday. How long will GGG's team ignore it? How long can HBO cover and sweeten his mismatches? How long will the fans eat it?

Personally, I don't consider Jacobs a challenge, or Saunders (he's a coward). I don't mind seeing the Eubank Jr fight in the meantime.

The fight I want to see is Ward-GGG at 175.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 09-19-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Some of us have been exposing this fraud for a while now. Glad to see everybody else exposing them

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Some of us have been exposing this fraud for a while now. Glad to see everybody else exposing them
              Yeah Canela and his fraud hand injury he is a nice person tbh GGG asked for his belt and he gave it to him no problem. Mexicans don't fight you see, they just want to be friends

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Exactly. What if Ward-Kovaler does 300K PPV? Why would they give him the bigger share of the PPV upside, unless he gets bigger PPV numbers than the infamous 97K, by then?

I think HBO would ONLY put him on PPV if it is against Canelo or the winner of Ward-Kovalev. The cries for a challenge are getting louder everyday. How long will GGG's team ignore it? How long can HBO cover and sweeten his mismatches? How long will the fans eat it?

Personally, I don't consider Jacobs a challenge, or Saunders (he's a coward). I don't mind seeing the Eubank Jr fight in the meantime.

The fight I want to see is Ward-GGG at 175.
                Jacobs is pretty well the best fight at mw right now...I'd prefer that til canelo moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Bernard Hopkins has the height and frame to carry that type of weight plus I don't know how old you are but your body as time goes on tends to change a bit, maybe Golovkin will outgrow 160lbs in due course.

Dude golovkin is approaching 35.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    hops only did it after he lost his titles to Taylor

Hopkins was tryna go to 175 before he lost to Taylor to fight roy jones jr remember? They couldn't make a deal. Then hopkins lost to Taylor and roy lost to tarver.

Hopkins and tarver were able to make a deal.

Don't change the timeline. Hopkins was tryna go to 175 to fight the light heavyweight kingpin before the taylor fight

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      BHop held titles at 160 for 10 years and he only moved up to 175 after losing to Jermain Taylor twice.

He tried to move up to fight roy jones jr at 175 before he lost to taylor. They couldn't agree on the purse split. That's a fact.

And hopkins being at 160 for 10 years means what?
                      Golovkin has been at middleweight for 10 years so what is your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X