Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered who the hell the OP was, now he's banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Exactly. What if Ward-Kovaler does 300K PPV? Why would they give him the bigger share of the PPV upside, unless he gets bigger PPV numbers than the infamous 97K, by then?

I think HBO would ONLY put him on PPV if it is against Canelo or the winner of Ward-Kovalev. The cries for a challenge are getting louder everyday. How long will GGG's team ignore it? How long can HBO cover and sweeten his mismatches? How long will the fans eat it?

Personally, I don't consider Jacobs a challenge, or Saunders (he's a coward). I don't mind seeing the Eubank Jr fight in the meantime.

The fight I want to see is Ward-GGG at 175.
      Jacobs saunders and even eubank and canelo he should take before moving up

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        That was before he vacated right or wrong?

After canelo vacated he told gennady see you in 16 months.

May 2016 to September 2017

These are facts
        Facts or not
        "See you in 16 months and throwing away a belt is some weak *****,no matter how you try to spin it

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          Sorta like Floyd in the second part of his career and when it was looking he was never gonna fight Pacquiao?
          Oh yeah Guerrero,Ortiz,Maidana,Berto they we're all top p4p fights right g t f o h
          Sure, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            That was before he vacated right or wrong?

After canelo vacated he told gennady see you in 16 months.

May 2016 to September 2017

These are facts
            You asked if Canelo had ever said that he was willing to fight GGG next, and you have your answer. Yes, he did ... twice.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Facts or not
              "See you in 16 months and throwing away a belt is some weak *****,no matter how you try to spin it

Ain't no way to spin facts.

It's weak to make him wait I agree, but Golovkin is weak for waiting.

it's money to be made without canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X