No announcement yet.

Why the **** do you people like Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Yes, posters like Big Hippo, larryusa, kigali, nubianpiye, HanzGruber, SugarKaneHook, Chollo Vista, Nay_Sayer, CaneloMaidana, etc will be bashing and discrediting Usyk like they do every other good white boxer.

The better he is, the more they'll hate him.
    i didnt even bash him.. op is just saying how posters like you only like certain "boring runners"

have you seen me discredit kov? canelo?.. they actually fight good fighters

Comment

At least TS is not focused on race. He's focused on style, which he obviously doesn't like.

As opposed to this one group that is only focused on race. Loma, for example, is a boxing technician, yet he's not getting fans from this particular group of fans. He even gets hated. Usyk has a slick style and I'd expect him to attract fans from this one group of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        i didnt even bash him.. op is just saying how posters like you only like certain "boring runners"

have you seen me discredit kov? canelo?.. they actually fight good fighters
        Out of the people Freedom listed on that list, how many of them hate on Kovalev?

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Out of the people Freedom listed on that list, how many of them hate on Kovalev?
          They all do.

And you can bet your life every one of them will be rooting for Ward on Nov 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            They all do.

And you can bet your life every one of them will be rooting for Ward on Nov 19.
            I've never said one bad thing about Kovalev. Ever.

In fact, I made a thread listing him as one of the scariest fighters of all time and a guaranteed top light heavy of all time and a guaranteed Hall of Famer. Maybe you should educate yourself before making ignorant statements.

I'm pretty sure other guys on that list respect Kovalev.

But it's guys like yourself that hate the "slick" style and supposedly love the rockem sockem, I hit you, you hit me, style, but all of a sudden love this Usyk guy.

If Oleksandr Usyk name was DeAndre Anthony, you and your buds would be schitting all over him and asking him to go to heavyweight and fight Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua. You guys love to kill two birds with one stone
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-18-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Ward has more skills in his lead hand than Kovalev in his whole body.
              If Ward has such great skills, why does he need to use illegal tactics like head butts, low blows, hitting off the break and clamping his opponents arms?

Kovalev has never needed to resort to this.

Comment

Nothing to dislike from my side of things. The guy is quality.

Comment

Frustrating how he drags on fights longer than necessary when he clearly outclasses all of his opponents. He might end up paying for it. Great skills but not enough killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Exactly
                    That's because their hero bhop got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      He doesn't fight anything like the idiots you support.

He uses the ring (runs), doesn't take unnecessary risks, rarely throws more than 3 punch combinations and doesn't go for the ko. In other words, he's just another SLICK AMERICAN in Ukrainian form.

So why do you guys like him so much?
                      Who do you mean by 'you people'?

Comment

Working...
                      X