Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is nationality the main criteria in determining whether you like a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    he quoted me and responded 2 weeks ago. then today he deleted it an responded again.
    classic multi-week post feint

textbook

Comment

No its not..

Not for me

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Then you like fighters who win with skills (Golovkin, Kovalev) rather than those who win by dirty tactics for example head butts and holding (Ward)?

Or do you only like fighters because of their nationality?
        Ward has more skills in his lead hand than Kovalev in his whole body.

Just cuz you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Comment

no, but i like fighters from africa. the likes of joshua clottey, azumah nelson, francois botha, cornelius edwards, cassius baloyi, john mugabi...

Comment

I generally just root for the underdog and I don't like excessive clinchers. So it's easy for me which one to root for.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

It's obvious what criteria determines whether you like a boxer.

Comment

Nope,my favorites are almost All Black or mexicans only couple of eastern euros

Comment

unfortunately for many people on this site, theres more to it than just nationality that makes people cheer on certain fighters and hate others. i will let you all guess what that might be....

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    I dont care about kos, how about that?

I prefer boxers, whether their name is Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Gvozdzyk or Rigondeaux.

I hate brawlers whether their name is Stevenson, Pacquiao, Porter or Thurman.
                    are you gay? serious question

why would a hetero man with proper chemicals want to watch 2 guys jog around in a circle for 12 rounds until judges break the tie

i bet you like your lil anus ripped up dont you....

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post

why do people think it takes more skill to jog in circles and hug and rub heads together than it does to set up a crisp accurate ko punch?

it just isn't true

some fighters have less dignity than others and are willing to adopt that painful to watch style, there is no correlation to skill, just how low they're willing to go

ward was likely born and raised without dignity and would blow truck drivers for pocket change. that's about at the same level as boxing the way he does. he is a prostitute. and prostitutes are not "skilled lovers", they are just willing to stoop lower than everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X