• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
    The Lemieux hair. The Cossack dance.

That's a cossack haircut

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      He doesn't fight anything like the idiots you support.

He uses the ring (runs), doesn't take unnecessary risks, rarely throws more than 3 punch combinations and doesn't go for the ko. In other words, he's just another SLICK AMERICAN in Ukrainian form.

So why do you guys like him so much?
      Why don't you like him? You ignorant piece of trash.... Don't reply, I already know the answer....

Comment

I thought he should have gone for the KO in the later rounds.

But there's a lot to like about him:

1) he doesn't need home country advantage, nor to use head butts, low blows, or arm-clamping, unlike Andre Ward

2) he doesn't steal old ladies purses or threaten people with guns unlike Adrien Broner

3) he doesn't beat up women or brag that he's TBE, and doesn't need home refs to protect him, unlike Floyd Mayweather

He has courage and he seems like a man of strong character.

Comment

He doesn't fight anything like the idiots you support.

He uses the ring (runs), doesn't take unnecessary risks, rarely throws more than 3 punch combinations and doesn't go for the ko. In other words, he's just another SLICK AMERICAN in Ukrainian form.

So why do you guys like him so much?
          He's too slick and boring, doe. He runs all night. He's a running coward that refuses to engage. He doesn't like to stand in one place and trade and let the other fighter hit him. He no fight rockem sockem boxing style

EDIT: Oh wait, he's Eastern European? Let me rephrase. He's exciting, he goes for the kill, he utilizes aesthetically pleasing movement, he only fights the best even with only 10 fights, he doesn't have to be seek and destroy, he's not boring, etc.... I LOVE THIS GUY

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            might be too late
            Is there a fighter without a toxic fanbase?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I thought he should have gone for the KO in the later rounds.

But there's a lot to like about him:

1) he doesn't need home country advantage, nor to use head butts, low blows, or arm-clamping, unlike Andre Ward

2) he doesn't steal old ladies purses or threaten people with guns unlike Adrien Broner

3) he doesn't beat up women or brag that he's TBE, and doesn't need home refs to protect him, unlike Floyd Mayweather

He has courage and he seems like a man of strong character.
              he has had 10 fights man 10 fights...how can you compare him to Mayweather,Ward or even Broner for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                He's too slick and boring, doe. He runs all night. He's a running coward that refuses to engage. He doesn't like to stand in one place and trade and let the other fighter hit him. He no fight rockem sockem boxing style

EDIT: Oh wait, he's Eastern European? Let me rephrase. He's exciting, he goes for the kill, he utilizes aesthetically pleasing movement, he only fights the best even with only 10 fights, he doesn't have to be seek and destroy, he's not boring, etc.... I LOVE THIS GUY
                9KOs of 10 fights. Already the man in the division. Doesn't clinch or use other illegal tactics, fought the champ on his turf.

This is why you're on the worst poster list

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  he has had 10 fights man 10 fights...how can you compare him to Mayweather,Ward or even Broner for that matter
                  He just won a world title fighting in the titleholder's home country.

That's something Mayweather and Ward have never done and will never do because they lack courage and are not true ring warriors.

Usyk won that world title in only his 10th pro fight.

Comment

You're on the wrong board buddy
                    What board should I be on like?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      rigo doesnt clinch or use illegal tactics, fights out of his home country and 65% kos

freedom still doesnt like him doe

Comment

Working...
                      X