No announcement yet.

Why the **** do you people like Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    He just won a world title fighting in the titleholder's home country.

That's something Mayweather and Ward have never done and will never do because they lack courage and are not true ring warriors.

Usyk won that world title in only his 10th pro fight.
    why do you compare everything to floyd and ward? why would they go to france and fight for some title? news flash, vegas is the boxing capital.. people come here for the big dollars dummy

Comment

He just won a world title fighting in the titleholder's home country.

That's something Mayweather and Ward have never done and will never do because they lack courage and are not true ring warriors.

Usyk won that world title in only his 10th pro fight.
      America is the boxing capital...fighters come here to get famous not the other way around son........

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        why do you compare everything to floyd and ward? why would they go to france and fight for some title? news flash, vegas is the boxing capital.. people come here for the big dollars dummy
        lol..exactly...dude says the dumbest ****

Comment

rigo doesnt clinch or use illegal tactics, fights out of his home country and 65% kos

freedom still doesnt like him doe
          Where did I ever say I don't like Rigo? What I said was this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=16

The truth is, YOU are the racist. You don't respect any white boxers, regardless of their style or how good they are. And you're not black, are you? You're just a mentally sick creep like this guy.

Comment

Where did I ever say I don't like Rigo? What I said was this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=16

The truth is, YOU are the racist. You don't respect any white boxers, regardless of their style or how good they are. And you're not black, are you? You're just a mentally sick creep like this guy.
            who said i dont respect white boxers? lol youre a fkin dunce

you still call rigo boring and say he ducked loma.. if he was from russia youd be sucking his dick like every other fighter you do

Comment

I find it hilarious people don't realize when their own hypocrisy is being called out.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I find it hilarious people don't realize when their own hypocrisy is being called out.
                Yes, posters like Big Hippo, larryusa, kigali, nubianpiye, HanzGruber, SugarKaneHook, Chollo Vista, Nay_Sayer, CaneloMaidana, etc will be bashing and discrediting Usyk like they do every other good white boxer.

The better he is, the more they'll hate him.

Comment

I think you missed the point. He said those that usually only like the seek and destroy fighters are now in love with a slick white brotha
                  LMAO...just sounds funny...might have to check him out but I heard this Gassiev guy might be the GGG of Cruiserweight...we'll have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Tyshon Jackson = Runner, boring, coward, etc

Oleksandr Usyk = smart, uses movement, heart, honor, etc

Here's my personal take. It was my first time seeing him fight last night and I was bored as schit. Fell asleep several times and had to shadow box to stay awake.

I'll be sure to rewatch the fight tonight when it's time to go night night

Comment

The better he is, the more they'll hate him.
                      The whiter he is, the more you'll love him

Comment

Working...
                      X