No announcement yet.

Why the **** do you people like Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** do you people like Usyk?

He doesn't fight anything like the idiots you support.

He uses the ring (runs), doesn't take unnecessary risks, rarely throws more than 3 punch combinations and doesn't go for the ko. In other words, he's just another SLICK AMERICAN in Ukrainian form.

So why do you guys like him so much?

Because he's a White Aryan brother. WAR USYK!!! the white knight.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Because he's a White Aryan brother. WAR USYK!!! the white knight.

Is this the answer you were looking for?
      Nice ploy there.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
        He doesn't fight anything like the idiots you support.

He uses the ring (runs), doesn't take unnecessary risks, rarely throws more than 3 punch combinations and doesn't go for the ko. In other words, he's just another SLICK AMERICAN in Ukrainian form.

So why do you guys like him so much?
        I don't like him... But I found out (last night) that he displays top quality "ring generalship"...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          I don't like him... But I found out (last night) that he displays top quality "ring generalship"...
          Respect your opinion. I like when people are consistent.

I've always been a Usyk fan.

Comment

The Lemieux hair. The Cossack dance.

Comment

What's not to like

Comment

He's the next thing at cruiserweight and is a great prospect. He throws nasty combinations and has great speed and movement for a cruiserweight. WHen he learn to sit down on his punches abit more and go after guys when they are hurt, he will be a KO expert.

HOW THE **** IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AN UP AND COMING TALENT WHO IS UNDEFEATED HAS FANS?????????If you can't understand how boxing fans could appreciate Usyk, I honestly think you should stop following boxing. He has a ton of attractive tools to fans and promoters

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  He's the next thing at cruiserweight and is a great prospect. He throws nasty combinations and has great speed and movement for a cruiserweight. WHen he learn to sit down on his punches abit more and go after guys when they are hurt, he will be a KO expert.

HOW THE **** IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND AN UP AND COMING TALENT WHO IS UNDEFEATED HAS FANS?????????If you can't understand how boxing fans could appreciate Usyk, I honestly think you should stop following boxing. He has a ton of attractive tools to fans and promoters
                  I think you missed the point. He said those that usually only like the seek and destroy fighters are now in love with a slick white brotha

Comment

of course Usyk will get more hated now hes won a title. The demographic will disapprove of him, just like the disapprove of loma, GGG and kovalev

Comment

Working...
                    X