Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman Possible For The First Third Of 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia's too flat footed and slow on his feet to compete with the top guys in WW. I was a fan of his back in 2012, 2013, but his stock's fallen hard as of lately.

Comment

Yep told y'all it will happen. The same people saying this won't happen are the ones who said Thurman-Porter wouldn't happen.

Comment

If anyone criticized GGG for fighting Brook @ 160, then they must criticize Garcia for fighting Molina @ 147. This is a garbage fight! If you're going to fight a 140lb. fighter, then why not Broner, Crawford, Barthelemy, or Troyanovsky? Why Molina? Molina was heavy vs. Provodnikov, but his win doesn't warrant a shot at the WBC WW Champion! I would much rather see Garcia vs. Berto, Felix Diaz, or Omar Figueroa Jr.!

Comment

why not now???

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            why not now???
            Thurman had cuts that hasn't healed yet so he was going to sit out. Garcia probably wants to get a fight in before. He hasn't fought since January.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Thurman had cuts that hasn't healed yet so he was going to sit out. Garcia probably wants to get a fight in before. He hasn't fought since January.
              Nah man it ain't on Thurman, he's ready to fight again THIS year, he's confirmed that on twitter. His fight with Porter was 3 months ago, all the cuts and bruises have healed up.

It's not up to these guys when they fight or who they fight, not entirely anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                "You're not taking the punches"
                "You don't know what its like to risk your life in the ring"
                "They have families to feed"
                "Boxing is a business"

Which ones did I miss?
                therealpugilist? is that you??

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Nah man it ain't on Thurman, he's ready to fight again THIS year, he's confirmed that on twitter. His fight with Porter was 3 months ago, all the cuts and bruises have healed up.

It's not up to these guys when they fight or who they fight, not entirely anyway
                  That's what Espinoza said not me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    This is what boxing has come to. We might get a good fight in a year guys. Just maybe.

Meanwhile UFC jumps from great fight ro great fight. PBC is a disaster.
                    I agree with everything you said EXCEPT about the PBC. The PBC is putting out non-cable fights that aren't good for the most part but don't hurt you because you aren't paying 12-15 bucks a month waiting for a fight.

Did you think Thurman v. Porter was a good fight?

Comment

I don't know why boxing bloggers constantly talk about potential fights. There are thousands of potential fights out there, but 99.99 percent of them will never occur, so it makes no sense to write about them.

Also, every time they talk about a potential matchup, it is always a potential matchup for next year (Golovkin/Alvarez, Wilder/Joshua, Garcia/Thurman, Pacquaio vs everybody).Garcia and Thurman will never fight each other, unless one or both of them gets KTFO and they suddenly find themselves in a situation where they can no longer fight third-rate stiffs for first rate dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X