Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman Possible For The First Third Of 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda hoping we get Garcia/Khan 2 after Molina. Yes, I like to watch Khan get flattened

Comment

• Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
      If Thurman is in the top dawg category and Garcia beats him, doesn't that put him in the top dawg category?... Brook isn't coming back to 147 lbs and besides the Porter win, he doesn't have anyone on his resume either. Bradley may or may not be moving up to fight Cotto. Pac? Sure, but he's fighting the phenom Vargas, so that fight doesn't tell me much. As of now, Garcia > Khan unless they fight again and Khan tells me otherwise. The statement that whoever wins the Thurman-Garcia fight is the top dawg isn't blasphemous in my opinion.
      Yes it does but they aren't fighting him are they? They opted for Molina even though Thurman wanted to fight him this year.

Thurman is the man at 147 along with Pac. Now, to be the man you have to BEAT the man. Brooks ONE win v Porter at 147 is better than anything Garcia has done at 147. If he beats Thurman, then we can talk about him being the top dawg. Until then, he can continue fighting subpar opposition. Khans wins at 147 are better than Garcias as of now. That's a fight i'd like to see again too. I think Khan technically has the tools to win that fight clearly. Last time out, he was making Garcia look really bad until he landed that beautiful counter. He was fighting super aggressive in that fight too. I think Garcia will win though simply by being patient and landing a bomb like before.

Comment

• Notice it says Haymon wants to make the fight. Nowhere in there does it say that the Garcias are interested in it.

Comment

• Seriously everyone needs to calm down. Danny IS going to fight Keith Thurman, but its Keith Thurman the artist, not the boxer. This guy is young(ish) and hungry.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/keith-thurman.html

Comment

Working...
          X