Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman Possible For The First Third Of 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman Possible For The First Third Of 2017

If Danny Garcia wins his next bout, presumably against John Molina Jr., multiple sources have confirmed that the undefeated WBC world welterweight champion likely would face Keith Thurman in his following fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought Garcia retired.

Comment

That'd be great, but I won't hold my breath. Is Keith going to sit out in the mean time?

Comment

Are you kidding me Molina? When you are ducking Berto and inactive for 3/4s a year, you are a joke, no other word for it. I pray he actually fight Thurman so I never have to read about this guy again.

Comment

So Thurman won't fight the WBA mandatory in the meantime?

Comment

Didn't the WBC say Khan was the mandatory after this Molina fight?

Comment

In the meantime PBC will feature both of them fighting no hopers to "let it marinate". Don't understand why they can't fight next....

Comment

This is what boxing has come to. We might get a good fight in a year guys. Just maybe.

Meanwhile UFC jumps from great fight ro great fight. PBC is a disaster.

Comment

Thurman as a unification ducks Khan, but wouldn't Garcia make more fighting Khan? And isn't Thurman scarier than Khan? I don't understand their thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                    Thurman as a unification ducks Khan, but wouldn't Garcia make more fighting Khan? And isn't Thurman scarier than Khan? I don't understand their thinking.
                    Is Khan a part of of the PBC stable anymore? He just fought on HBO. Thurman/Garcia or more an in-house fight.

Anyways, this is a great fight if it happens. I don't think Danny can gift his way a decision with this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X