• Show
Clear All

• Ggg won f$u$Ck chola vista lol
    "It's because iam black"
    Just had to throw that in their

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Are you new to boxing lol?

Pirog was a foooooking monster, wtf have you heard of Tyson or Oscar De La Hoya, or Tito Trinidad?
      I'm not new. Just didn't follow Pirog's career.

I mean, is that uncommon? Dude had 20 pro bout, 18 in russia, 1 in germany and 1 in USA.

And aside Mitchell and Jacobs I dont know any boxer on his resume.

Comment

• I'll rewatch the fight tomorrow, but at first glance I think Golovkin lost. His jab was superb, but he was not the one landing harder punches most of the night. I also don't think he won the 12th. He came out aggressive, but he ate a TON of shots from Danny towards the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Are u guys still ignoring the fact that its ggg who hasn't accepted the fight?

Canelo will work ggg over no doubt about it.
          Riiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhtttt, it's GGG who gave up a belt to avoid the fight, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
            LOL, white people are so pathetic! When Ward schooled Kovalev you cried robbery and now when Jacobs get robbed while schooling Golovkin, you're cool with it!? Get real, man! Jacobs clearly won.
            Bias much? Agenda much?

I was wondering how the fk people could be calling this fight a robbery, but your post helped clear it up for me.

This is a black vs white thing huh?

Ward "schooled" Kovalev? Jacobs "schooled" Golovkin?

You should hide your racist agenda bruh, it's making you look stupid.

The knockdown was the difference in this fight. And GGG landed the harder, cleaner and more effective power shots ALL night.

But unlike you, I'm not racist or bias, so I can admit the decision could have gone either way, and it definitely was NOT a robbery in ANY way shape or form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              The brothas were getting too emotional because Jacobs was surviving in the fight.

GG was outboxing him, peppering him with dat jab and making him twerk all over the place.

GGG carried Jacobs out of pity, Jacobs knows this, he'll lose a rematch.
              Well, I don't know... because of that "cancer issue"???

... if so, GGG should have tried to box him more and to put on some sort of a show...

Comment

• People keep acting like GGG didn't do sh_t when Jacobs did even less. They're just blinded by their high expectations and hatred of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                  And GGG's jabs, lead hooks and rights were bothering his brain cells all night.
                  He should habe jabbed more...he didnt do it enough and was getting beat to the punch.....I dont think it was a robbery, but GGG was clocked several times and reset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Klitschko was 39 when he fight Fury!!! he still has 18 title defenses and the most title fights in heavyweight boxing history
                    Who cares? He's a bum. He beat nobody and would have lost to Fury again. You look like a child molester and you need help man. Stop ****ing pming me or i'll call 911

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X