No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread: "Miracle Man" Jacobs vs "Good Boy" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    wait did you just cal lwlad a bum ...bahahahahbahaha. Stop following boxing, please, its not your thing
    He mustve stuck his balls in your mouth. Go **** yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
      Kovalev did better versus Ward than GGG did tonight against Jacobs... Much better.
      Real talk!

Comment

• If GGG fights that way vs Canelo, he's not getting the gift decision.

Comment

• I had Danny winning 7-5, with the 10-8 round bringing it to 114-113.

Golovkin is a B level fighter with an A level jab and power. Jacobs fought a little over his head tonight and to me he deserved the decision. Jacobs is a very good fighter without being exceptional.

Comment

• I had GGG winning but he looked terrible. His jab looked fantastic as always but he should have let his hands go more often and could work the body more. On the other hand Jacobs suprised me, I expected him to get weared down knocked out but he held his own, he showed a lot of courage that I admit, didn't expect to see from him. I guess it helped him coming in much bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Danny made my city, my borough, my hood so damn proud. **** I'm gutted man

Comment

• GGG is not as good a boxer as I thought. He's got by on raw power,, dude should definitely stay at 160 I understand now why he will never move up and face Ward at 168.

I thought Jacobs won that fight but he looked like he was nearly done and GGG had another gear his skills just aren't on the same level as Jacobs. GGG will never rematch him, he was made to look poor in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If GGG fights that way vs Canelo, he's not getting the gift decision.
                  Canelo doesn't have the height, reach, footspeed or overall size for that to matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                    Nice to have more posters in here with sense. I agree 100%. It's called cognitive dissonance. I just find it sad people have so much invested in these fighters that they aren't able to see things objectively. It's really a psychological issue. Kovalev did better versus Ward than GGG did tonight against Jacobs... Much better.
                    That's why Kovalev is higher P4P and deserves it. People who know boxing know he's the real deal. Ward is also much harder to look good against for any style.

Comment

• All emotions aside, it was the fight between two best middleweights, just like Kovalev/Ward was the fight between two best lightheavyweights

Comment

Working...
                      X