• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At worst GGG lost 8-4, at best it was 6-6

He got a gift - this stupid board is about to become insufferable

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      Knowing Little G lost, hopefully Jugei, Maxi Pad, bigdramahoe, and Freedumb killed theirselves before the decision was announced.

Comment

• GGG always resets when his opponent actually has power.....Jacobs was not midget Lemieux and kept control of distance pretty easily most of the time. Came back with flurries most times after he got caught and controled the rest of the closeish rounds.....it's like all you have to do now is keep fights competitive so the decision can be justified by your fanboys if you get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Klitschko is a bum dude. I hope Joshua knocks him out of the ring
          wtf does that have to do with anything??? Jacobs beat the **** out of Golovkin

Comment

• GGG by UD/SD/MD

B Phontain, Boxing56, Damn Wicked, FightLikeABroad, Ruthless One, Sincingship

You da real MVP....

Wasn't able to catch this, but I'm enjoying the blow up all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              Are you drunk? LOL that's a terrible excuse for a robbery.
              You're acting like I'm in control of the judges or some *****. GGG/Jacobs is in the books, on to the next one. GGG/Saunders and Jacobs/N'Dam.

Comment

• Bad decision. Jacobs did leave it open to interpretation though. Some of the rounds he moved, but forgot to stick, while Golovkin stalked him, and out jabbed him. Jacobs also gassed noticeably by the tenth round.

Was his foot stepped on on that knockdown?

Comment

• GGG finally fights a world class fighter and gets a gift. Wonder how fast the Canelo haters will Admit Triple G is just as protected?

Comment

• Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                    I saw Jacobs win a split decision.
                    Lol are you 3 different people? How can you have a fighter win an SD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      wtf does that have to do with anything??? Jacobs beat the **** out of Golovkin
                      I didnt see the fight but you have mental problems. Klitschko is a ****ing bum,remember what i said. Fury owns Klitschko

Comment

Working...
                      X