No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Golovkin got expose for me brook has a good chin and decent skills but was 2 divisions smaller and still gave the guy loads of problems. Golovkin couldn't outbox him so he just made his size count and fought a big man fight
    Disagree, G won the first round, he outboxed Kell in that round.

That left hook hurt Kell, it was a nice counter.

Brook had a great round but was roughly dominated the rest of the fight.

GGG is in a more competitive fight than usual, then, "he got exposed doe".

Comment

• Props to Brook , he got heart.

In the middle of the ring he was outboxing and outsmarting GGG with ease.

With that said, after the first body shot GGG landed, he knew how badly outgunned he was.

As for GGG , he came out trying to jab, same as always.
      When he realized he was getting outboxed, he started to look for one big shot, he knew Brook couldn't deal with his power after the first body shot.

He doesn't switch styles depending on the opponent, he jabbed Lemiux because he could, while he was getting hit flush by Brook (and many others).

GGG has huge power, but his defense is crap, that will cost him.

And lol at idiots thinking GGG would beat Ward, maybe it'd go 12, but Ward would humiliate GGG on the inside -and- on the outside. Ward is a much better boxer and the bigger man.

Jacobs-GGG might be interesting, if (big if) the Miracle Man can take GGG's shots (especially body shots ,GGG' biggest asset imo) then he has a chance to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        And That's why i have zero respect for you and think you're a fanboy...

GGG gets hit and he's throwing caution to the wind....STFU seriously pathetic...

He was getting hit because he has a defense that consists of wide open stance and subpar reflexes...

I don;t know what Kell should do... He can beat GGG and should pursue the rematch but that most likely means never moving back down...
        You sure are the pathetic fan boy in denial. REMATCH??

I mean, there never was a fight.

Brook landed some flurry when GGG was in his shell, but so did monroe jr and even Wade lol.

We all know GGG doesn't like getting showered, I think a bad style for G would have Calzaghe.

You're boy was getting killed in here, Broken eye socket, nose bleeding, ribs roughed up.

After the fourth in his corner, Kell knew what was up.

I felt bad for Kell, he wanted to continue because he was ready to die, but GGG had him figured out, GGG knew where he had to punch and was landing at will.
        Kell lost his legs because of the body punching.

Sad to say, but GGG is a true MW badass and would beat 3 Kell Brook on the same night.

I don't care if people like or dislike GGG, but even when he beat up a guy in 5 rounds, he looks like shyte, that's pathetic.

Kahn had a lot more success vs Nelo than Kell vs G, and yes I think Kell would stop china chin Amir.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          You sure are the pathetic fan boy in denial. REMATCH??

I mean, there never was a fight.

Brook landed some flurry when GGG was in his shell, but so did monroe jr and even Wade lol.

We all know GGG doesn't like getting showered, I think a bad style for G would have Calzaghe.

You're boy was getting killed in here, Broken eye socket, nose bleeding, ribs roughed up.

After the fourth in his corner, Kell knew what was up.

I felt bad for Kell, he wanted to continue because he was ready to die, but GGG had him figured out, GGG knew where he had to punch and was landing at will.
          Kell lost his legs because of the body punching.

Sad to say, but GGG is a true MW badass and would beat 3 Kell Brook on the same night.

I don't care if people like or dislike GGG, but even when he beat up a guy in 5 rounds, he looks like shyte, that's pathetic.

Kahn had a lot more success vs Nelo than Kell vs G, and yes I think Kell would stop china chin Amir.
          And the bolded is not a problem in your perspective?.

GGG can outbox the Lemieux of this world, sure , but he was not outboxing Brook , who in fact was winning exchanges in the middle of the ring with relative ease.

Comment

• was surprised by the reaction of Brits while National Anthem of Kazakhstan played...shame on country who actually invented this sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Uleke View Post
              was surprised by the reaction of Brits while National Anthem of Kazakhstan played...shame on country who actually invented this sport
              Football fan morons

Comment

• Brook and his team bailed as soon as things got hot. I'm sorry but he gets a thumbs down on how that ended because he didn't want to go out on his shield very disappointing

He rather quit then get hurt, not impressed with that showing from Brook especially after such a strong start.

Now rest the eye and get your sh.it pushed in by Errol sometime in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Brook and his team bailed as soon as things got hot. I'm sorry but he gets a thumbs down on how that ended because he didn't want to go out on his shield very disappointing

He rather quit then get hurt, not impressed with that showing from Brook especially after such a strong start.

Now rest the eye and get your sh.it pushed in by Errol sometime in 2017
                  His eye socket was broken in the 4th. It can end a fighters career that one.

Ingle was feeling for the damage between the 4th and 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by optkliluzn View Post
                    Like I said yesterday what a joke you and your fighter are...hahaha you talking about all the excuses GGG fans are going to have when he gets rolled up and then I go online and I see THIS POST from you?! A fixed fight....REALLY?!!! I mean I guess I shouldn't have expected you to man up but what the hell.
                    wham wham go cry somewhere else bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                      His eye socket was broken in the 4th. It can end a fighters career that one.

Ingle was feeling for the damage between the 4th and 5th.
                      Your right it can

I've never once read someone on here give Paulie M his props for busting his orbital against Cotto and carrying on, why the f.uck should Kell get props for the way it ended last night. I'm sorry Brook and his team shouldn't get any , he bailed when he faced adversity and knew that he couldn't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X