Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** is getting crazy!

Comment

• Did these two pact@rds ever take the challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Damn...you must really want me to eat your azz....ewwwww you a nasty phaggot. lmfao...Hey at least you admit it.

Makes a thread about someone making a spelling error.

Accuses everyone that disagrees with him of being my alt.

Makes spelling errors himself in the process lol

Admits to like having his azz ate by men (twice) Salad tossing ****

lmfao...hey Spoon23 ...shes all yours bro. Im done with her!

Now talk to yourself ...
        Oh my you brought down the house hahahaha!!!

TravestyNY's sister has no place to live now lmao

Seeing all this. I therefore conclude, travestyNY is one crazy biatch!

She's a wannabee English school teacher who wants to turn this boxing forum into a spelling bee class, and uncharacteristically makes a huge blunder herself hahahahaha!

This is pure comedy Gold.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-29-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

gee...Everyone on the planet will capitalize Ebonics but you dont think it should be. Shows how fuking dumb you are. You have no problem showing how fuking stupid you really are do you? Doesnt mean its a language you fuking idiot. Nobody said it was. You are dumber than i thought.

You must really like your azz eaten out by men. Damn ****. Stop begging me to toss your salad c0ck breath . Nasty azz phaggot.
          Oh no!! TravestyNY doesn't know that???

So is he just a hobo trying to act smart? Is he a hobo who never finished elementary school? Who in the world would anyone not know this simple rule.

You've exposed this hobo biatch again Pacboy! Good job!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-29-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Did these two pact@rds ever take the challenge?
            They bltched out. But Pac-Boy did admit to trying to get me to take it easy on him by using one of his other alts.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.
            These clowns are done.

Comment

You need hook on phonics or Ebonics...you non spelling fuking ******. :AOR:

Makes thread on someones spelling.

Cant spell himself

Self ownage!!!! :AOR::AOR:
              That's another level of self ownage.

That's self destruction on a building scale. No where around it but to fall timber!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TravestyNY goes down !!

Comment

• TravestyNY falls for the 6th time. Fatal brutal death by a collapsed building. His stupidity has gotten the better of him yet again.

6th act of travesty divine comedy of multiple deaths is now finished as we close with a tragic quote by William Shakespeare himself.

And now to close the curtain of shame for the 6th time around.

Travestyny artistic depiction of death, carefully orchestrated by his fellow artists as a metaphor of death as they illustrate Travestyny's farewell as the curtains close for the final time.

TRAVESTYNY'S FL0MO CLEANSING IS NOW COMPLETE

-THE END-

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-29-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

This is how bad you got to him spoon. bhahahahahahaha You had that dumb fuk trying to make a deal with me to get you red. Or banned. WTF is wrong with this little **** bro. lol
                  Oh my, Travestyny went all out to smear my good name by trying to get to your good side so that he can order you to get me ridden with red! hahahaha! Pathetic! That is some low blow even in NSB standards of desperation.

My gosh this is cold war spy shyit! She really thought you will turn against me?? hahahaha!

Does he not know that is not how to do covert operations?? What he has done is "what not to do covert operations for dummies ."hahahaha!!

Poor thing exposed again hahaha!!

Declassified!!

Originally Posted by travestyny
                  Just a heads up, man. Your stupid friends are giving me no choice but to keep this issue going. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start mentioning this shlt around the board. Like I said, I though it was cool that you came off of it and said it was only for fun, and I was fine with deading it, but your "friends" want to keep it up.

I can not bring this thing up if one or two things happen. 1. If you can turn Spoon red, I won't mention any of this. I know how he cares so much about karma, but I'm not really sure how it works and how easy it would be for you to do that.

2. If you can get Spoon to give a public apology to me, I won't mention anything.

Otherwise, I'll have to proceed with this. Just wanted to give you a heads up, homie. What do you think?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-29-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Oh my, Travestyny went all out to smear my good name by trying to get to your good side so to get me ridden with red! hahahaha! Pathetic! That is a low blow even in NSB standards of desperation.

My gosh this is cold war spy shyit! She really thought you will turn against me?? hahahaha!

Does he not know that is now how to do covert operations?? What he has done is what not to do covert operations for dummies hahahaha!!

Just a heads up, man. Your stupid friends are giving me no choice but to keep this issue going. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to start mentioning this shlt around the board. Like I said, I though it was cool that you came off of it and said it was only for fun, and I was fine with deading it, but your "friends" want to keep it up.

I can not bring this thing up if one or two things happen. 1. If you can turn Spoon red, I won't mention any of this. I know how he cares so much about karma, but I'm not really sure how it works and how easy it would be for you to do that.

2. If you can get Spoon to give a public apology to me, I won't mention anything.

Otherwise, I'll have to proceed with this. Just wanted to give you a heads up, homie. What do you think?
                    lmfao.....what a pathetic piece of shlt. lol His dumb azz dome thread has the same ******s jerking each other off. He proved nothing. People are laughing at his dumb azz. He even wants to be banned he is so shamed. Fuk that. lol
                    Then he says he likes his azz ate out by men. WTF!!!! he has stooped so so low. Begs me to make you apologize to him. bhahahahahaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Oh my, Travestyny went all out to smear my good name by trying to get to your good side so that he can order you to get me ridden with red! hahahaha! Pathetic! That is some low blow even in NSB standards of desperation.

Does he not know that is not how to do covert operations?? What he has done is "what not to do covert operations for dummies ."hahahaha!!

Declassified!!

Covert? I told you directly to obey your boss' wishes or I was gonna cut off his head.

You didn't. So guess what? People are clowning him because of you. Good job.

I wound up getting more green K from this "operation" than red K. The two posters who gave me red were your boy's alts. LMAO

Let's see:

1. Confirmed his alt use.
                      2. Showed people what a clown he is.
                      3. Received some praise in the process.

I would say this was a great success. Wouldn't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X