Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Hes trying to get banned. No! Your gonna get punished. 12 rounds
    you salad tossing phaggot. Why you dont want your azz ate anymore?

***ing *****!

Spoon23...are you believing this?
    1. Apostrophes

2. I thought you were done. You still going?

3. Why are you asking me if I don't want my ass ate anymore? Do you really enjoy eating my ass?

Tell me how my ass taste, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      English is the name of a language, you idiot. Just like Spanish should be capitalized. If you consider ebonics to be a real language, you are dumber than I thought.
      gee...Everyone on the planet will capitalize Ebonics but you dont think it should be. Shows how ***ing dumb you are. You have no problem showing how ***ing ****** you really are do you? Doesnt mean its a language you ***ing idiot. Nobody said it was. You are dumber than i thought.

You must really like your azz eaten out by men. Damn ****. Stop begging me to toss your salad **** breath . Nasty azz phaggot.

Comment

gee...Everyone on the planet will capitalize Ebonics but you dont think it should be. Shows how ***ing dumb you are. You have no problem showing how ***ing ****** you really are do you? Doesnt mean its a language you ***ing idiot. Nobody said it was. You are dumber than i thought.

You must really like your azz eaten out by men. Damn ****. Stop begging me to toss your salad **** breath . Nasty azz phaggot.
        How about this:

I'm gonna make up a name for the language that you talk when you're speaking with your own alt. I call it "Bitchasslish."

How about that?

Comment

Ahem:

"Even the more reserved print media focused their racial hostility in terms of linguistic correctness, concluding by and large that Ebonics should not be dignified by capitalization, but should appear in their columns as ebonics, lower-cased to discourage any thought that it might be a language in its own right like French, Spanish, Chinese, or Swedish."
          http://www.english.illinois.edu/peop...ronebonics.pdf

Now if you'd like to have a conversation about ebonics, I think you should take that to a different section. Tired of being owned yet?

Comment

I guess I had a few spelling mistakes while you were eating my ass. My bad. Carry on, bltch!
            Oh my.. Ms spell checker biatch making mistakes at spelling!!

Shocking!! Smh

Comment

You belong to spoon. He just shares you with me. SO yes hes the boss when it come to you. Out of respect to him i need to know whats cool to do with his bltch (you). Im just happy he shares you with others.
              Thank you for your candor. I know travestyNY is my biatch., but since I'm a wealthy man, sharing it with my peers is nothing to me especially to good friends like Pacboy.

I have a big heart. Sharing travestyNY to everyone else is a gift that keeps on giving hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Oh my.. Ms spell checker biatch making mistakes at spelling!!

Shocking!! Smh
                You know what I can spell?

EXPOSED

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.
                THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS, CHUMPS!

Comment

Thank you for your candor. I know travestyNY is my biatch., but since I'm a wealthy man, sharing it with my peers is nothing to me especially to good friends like Pacboy.

I have a big heart. Sharing travestyNY to everyone else is a gift that keeps on giving hahahaha!
                  We all know what you share:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Biatch, me and Pacboy are tight! We share stuff.

LMAO. I don't think the posters here really need to know how "tight" you two are. What we do know is how you know how "tight" each other are. Clearly, from what you two "share." LMAO

Comment

Aactually, what i found out is that you belong to spoon. Lmao. Yo Sspoon, call your little chihuaha off me. Lmaooooooo!!!!
                    Dont know gatti dude...yet. Oh wait yes i do. lol You will have to let spoon explain to you why he gets the choice to have you around or not. I know common sense is hard for you people to comprehend. So maybe he can break it down in a way you can understand.

get your spell check right dummy. Looks like you're not very bright yourself....dumbazz!
                    Oh my, wrong spelling from an avid spell master? Oh, wait let's check his capitalization, he forgot it's a start of a sentence 'actually' should have been capitalized. Oh, and my name Spoon is a name. She forgot to capitalize it. That's mortal sin to a self proclaimed English master lol

TravestyNY has lost it again. Pacboy belongs to no one. Pacboy's is a god among insects especially biatches! And an ally and a friend to many. Pacboy, is far from travestyNY fate of living in a cardboard box while Pacboy lives in luxury.

TravestyNY carries an old laptop which he illegally plugs anywhere. Pacboy has a bro den where good things happen. TravestyNY spelling for dummies book is in the trash can were in he calls it his closet. Pacboy has a dictionary in his own library.

Pacboy is my bro, while travestyNY is and will always be my biatch that I share with Pacboy.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-29-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Oh my, wrong spelling from an avid spell master? Oh, wait let's check his capitalization, he forgot it's a start of a sentence 'actually' should have been capitalized. Oh, and my name Spoon is a name. She forgot to capitalize it. That's mortal sin to self proclaimed English master lol

TravestyNY has lost it again. Pacboy belongs to no one. Pacboy's is a god among insects especially biatches! And an ally and a friend to manny. Pacboy, is far from travestyNY fate of living in cardboard box. Pacboy lives in luxury.

TravestyNY carries an old laptop which he illegally plugs anywhere. Pacboy has a bro den where good things happen. TravestyNY spelling for dummies book is in the trash can were in he calls it his closet. Pacboy has a dictionary in his own library.

Pacboy is my bro, while travestyNY is and will always be my biatch that I share with Pacboy.

Dude, you don't want me to go though this post that is riddled with mistakes. English is not your strong suit. I don't know what is, besides loving Pac-Boy.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      me and Pacboy are tight! We share stuff.
                      If i needed a hug it would be from spoon.
                      Did you not both write these comments???? Your name isn't spoon. Your name is Bltch.

Comment

Working...
                      X