Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Skanky biatches are a dime a dozen and can give you stds. Better stay away from those dang cheap skanks bud, their bite, stings as the ****** place they come from, in the pits of hell hahahaha

Watch your back bud! Their booty hole is ridden with all types of traps. Stay safe my friend. Stay safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      is that beer chug you and pac sharing a beer after you blow him and he ****s you. your name says you are his boy.

Comment

Skanky biatches are a dime a dozen and can give you stds. Better stay away from those dang cheap skanks bud, their bite, stings as the ****** place they come from, in the pits of hell hahahaha

Watch your back bud! Their booty hole is ridden with all types of traps. Stay safe my friend. Stay safe!
        you and pac-boy taking turns blowing pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          you and pac-boy taking turns blowing pac?
          This is how you chug. :bukkake:

This is how spoon and i chug.

Comment

This is how you chug.

This is how spoon and i chug with pac-roid.:bukkake:

looks right to me.

this is how you and spoon rest afterwards.

Comment

Hey bltch...Did spoon tell you to quote me...No. So go ask your pimp daddy before you talk to me. You are one dumb ***face hehehehehe :AOR:
              Shut your dumb ass up, you alt using little whiny bltch.

Comment

Your on Que.. I told you, you will always be my biatch and here you are again like a dog who needs a bone. I have you 'till the day I want to release you hahahaha

Come to papa biatch! I'll fuvk you like it's your last day on earth.

Mwwwwaaaah!

# now realize how much I control you. I am your god as you can see hehehe

My words is your bible you may not like it, but you thirst for it hahaha

My biatch is having a biatchfit, but I'll always be the cure.

Come to me and I will save your soul biatch! Hahaha

1. "You're"
                2. "Cue"

Now we know why your wife left you, you illiterate ****. Get your life sorted.

Comment

This is how you chug. :bukkake:

This is how spoon and i chug.
                  Bambam Pimp style is the buckkake way and mostly the TMT guide to pimping and raping lifestyle choice

He belongs in this group who loves making a splash wether to **** or to get bukkake'd all over. It's always been a life style choice for TMT hood ****.

Bambam GIGELOW lives and breaths the TMT badge. He is cut in the same cloth

Exhibit of the TMT lifestyle choice:

TMT **** father son tandem - (Bambam182 is part of the matrix f the TMT lifestyle choice)

Shawn Childs Jr, 19, and his father were on campus Tuesday
                  - The father put ecstasy in a female student's soda, according to authorities
                  - The woman said Childs Jr followed her to her room and ****d her twice
                  - Childs Sr had 22 ecstasy pills on him during arrest, prosecutor said
                  - Both men now face criminal charges in the ***ual assault case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ientation.html

[/QUOTE]
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2016, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    looks right to me.

this is how you and spoon rest afterwards.
                    Naah not really.

Only the TMT way has been established. You can join in the fun.

Here's another example of how your kind roll. You guys are kind a slow this month no known victims of any murders between the tmt ranks or any salvages of **** victims either. Your cult grp is going soft Bambam. Your ass must be kinda loose from all that butt fuvks aye hahahaha

what the hell do you expect from a group of people who advocate the killing of cops???

What about killing your own brother?

TMT is a lifestyle choice that is polluting the airwaves hahaha

killing your own brother, your own flesh and blood because he said something bad about floyd:

http://newsone.com/3112215/philly-ma...acquiao-fight/

advocating killing cops.

killing your own flesh and blood for floyd..

these are the people we are dealing here....

This is a cult and some of them are here in NSB

HONORABLE MENTION TRAVESTYNY, BAMBAM182 hahahaha
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2016, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      1. "You're"
                      2. "Cue"

Now we know why your wife left you, you illiterate ****. Get your life sorted.
                      Thank you mr spell checker. Now learn how to add and finish grade 1 elementary education. You are such a promising lad so much potential to get accelerated to grade 3 if you just get better in your math. And if you have some free time in your hands why don't you correct all the spellings around the board I'm sure you'll find a lot of spelling errors in this board since its not a priority for them boxing fans to write precise. While you're doing it, it will enhance your skill in spelling and punctuation that will help you if ever you end up wanting to be an editor in chief of a publishing house.

Uncle Spoon23 is here to guide you. Since I'm not only your daddy. Your my biatch! I care! Hahahaha

I'll let you slide for a few days. You don't have to be my biatch. BUT PLS, Stay in school. I'll only give you a pass if you improve on your math.

No more dreaming of a hot girl in a 5 star hotel. Time to grow up buddy!

# TMT is a lifestyle choice you can set aside first. Don't be a criminal. Stay in school biatch hahahaha

Don't grow up to be like this guy. There is still hope. Remove the TMT hat and maybe you can have a bright future ahead.

http://newsone.com/3112215/philly-ma...acquiao-fight/

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-20-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X