Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
    you belong to spoon. He just shares you with me. So yes hes the boss when it come to you. Out of respect to him i need to know whats cool to do with his bltch (you). Im just happy he shares you with others.
    actually, what i found out is that you belong to spoon. Lmao. Yo spoon, call your little chihuaha off me. Lmaooooooo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      i'm gonna laugh at your punk ass for being less than a man, and bigging up your own threads with an alt. That was my point from the beginning, and that's what i proved.

Thanks for playing, homie. Maybe if you were smarter, you would have been able to keep up this little charade.

Case in point....you said spoon wanted me banned but changed his mind.

The gatti message was wayyyy before. I set it on you right after my message to you. So.....how were you luring me in to keep me here when you just said your boss wanted me banned up until the time that i set it on you.

Lmao. you just aren't verYy bright, man. You're actually an imbecile.
      Dont know gatti dude...yet. Oh wait yes i do. lol You will have to let spoon explain to you why he gets the choice to have you around or not. I know common sense is hard for you people to comprehend. So maybe he can break it down in a way you can understand.

get your spell check right dummy. Looks like you're not very bright yourself....dumbazz!

Comment

actually, what i found out is that you belong to spoon. Lmao. Yo spoon, call your little chihuaha off me. Lmaooooooo!!!!
        Ill make sure he gets your call for help!!!!!! :AOR:

Its "Chihuahua" you dumb ***! learn how to spell. You make up all this over a misspelled word and you cant even spell yourself. You dumb piece of human waste

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Dont know gatti dude...yet. Oh wait yes i do. lol You will have to let spoon explain to you why he gets the choice to have you around or not. I know common sense is hard for you people to comprehend. So maybe he can break it down in a way you can understand.

get your spell check right dummy. Looks like you're not very bright yourself....dumbazz!
          Oh, really. Maybe you should work on the use of apostrophes and learn something about capitalization rules. How's that?

By the way, have you learned the difference between "except" and "accept." That's what got your punkass alt exposed in the first place, clown.

Comment

Ill make sure he gets your call for help!!!!!! :AOR:

Its "Chihuahua" you dumb ***! learn how to spell. You make up all this over a misspelled word and you cant even spell yourself. You dumb piece of human waste
            Apostrophes, homie. Learn how to use one.

Meanwhile, tell me how my ass tastes

Comment

Oh, really. Maybe you should work on the use of apostrophes and learn something about capitalization rules. How's that?

By the way, have you learned the difference between "except" and "accept." That's what got your punkass alt exposed in the first place, clown.
              You need hook on phonics or Ebonics...you non spelling ***ing ******. :AOR:

Makes thread on someones spelling.

Cant spell himself

Self ownage!!!! :AOR::AOR:

Comment

You need hook on phonics or Ebonics...you non spelling ***ing ******. :AOR:

Makes thread on someones spelling.

Cant spell himself

Self ownage!!!! :AOR::AOR:
                LMAOOOOO. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!!

YOU WANT A GRAMMAR LESSON? I'M HERE FOR YOU.

1. It's called hooked on phonics. Something that you are clearly not.

2. There is no word "cant." Learn to use a ****ing apostrophe!!!

Comment

Apostrophes, homie. Learn how to use one.

Meanwhile, tell me how my ass tastes
                  At least you admit you like your azz being ate by other men. I knew you were a phaggot. Punk asz phaggot.

Im done with you. You just got knocked the *** out.
                  You, wanting your asz ate non spelling ****ing ******ed little ****. :AOR:

Go get your asz ate by some dude while you read "spelling for dummies" !

Comment

You already can't live with yourself now that people know you were kissing my ass on your other alt trying to get me to stop messing with you.

I'm still laughing about this. You are a complete idiot.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    wasnt kissing your azz dummy. Lured you in.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X