Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol spin city here we come!

I don't give a rats ass about greens, but it surely shows what kind of poster you are..don't you think?

Your the one who loves bringing out that nonsensical topic about greens, to the point you want me all red lmao You where so concerned about conniving with pacboy to give me red that you believed in your mind I give a rats ass.

I'll help you out, most fl0mos give me red. But look at my rep, it's as sturdy as the empire state building lmao Not that I care, but it does show who's got game.

WHO CARES ABOUT GREENS??

I QUOTE YOU AGAIN:

My gosh, the irony.. you keep on eating up your own filth hahahaha!!

IT'S YOU WHO CARES HAHAHAHAHA
    Oh, I get it. You don't care about karma. You just brought it up often when I was kicking the living shlt out of you.

Well I already knew it was your fall back for when you had no defense against my posts. It's a shame that you are such a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. Can you read??? Read my post again you illiterate moron.
      Stop ducking.

WHY?

You really have a hard time focusing. My question was about Muthafuka and you bring out your debunked statements about Pacboy.That's already been established as hearsay since your argument has been put in a meat grinder a few pages back.

Now, stop ducking and answer this one simple question. What makes you think Muthafuka who has been here since 2009 with a better established rep than you can possibly hope for yourself he is an alt?

Pls enlighten us.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-30-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Oh, I get it. You don't care about karma. You just brought it up often when I was kicking the living shlt out of you.

Well I already knew it was your fall back for when you had no defense against my posts. It's a shame that you are such a moron.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And why the hell you guys talking about green? Everyone knows about your green circle jerks. That shyt is sad.
        WHO CARES ABOUT GREENS??

I QUOTE YOU AGAIN:

I wound up getting more green K from this "operation" than red K. The two posters who gave me red were your boy's alts. LMAO

Let's see:

1. Confirmed his alt use.
        2. Showed people what a clown he is.
        3. Received some praise in the process.

I would say this was a great success. Wouldn't you?
        My gosh, the irony.. you keep on eating up your own filth hahahaha!!

IT'S YOU WHO CARES HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Stop ducking.

WHY?

You really have a hard time focusing. My question was about Muthafuka and you bring out your debunked statements about Pacboy.That's already been established as hearsay since your argument has been put in a meat grinder a few pages back.

Now, stop ducking and answer this one simple question. What makes you think Muthafuka who has been here since 2009 with a better established rep than you can possibly hope for yourself he is an alt?

Pls enlighten us.
          Go read the post again, idiot. I answered your question.

Really. Can you read?

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
            You call everyone a alt. Poor kid. Don't you have a life outside of getting owned and abused on a boxing forum?
            Oh wait....did you go to the thread where I called you out?

Oh that's right. You bltched out. Until you grow some balls, you shouldn't speak bltch. Coward ass f@ggot. Go see me there so I can stomp you out. I been waiting. Why you so scared?

Comment

Go read the post again, idiot. I answered your question.

Really. Can you read?
              No you didn't dimwit.

Focus on the question.

Pls enlighten us and Focus on the question at hand
              Last edited by Spoon23; 09-30-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

No you didn't dimwit.

Focus on the question.

Pls enlighten us and Focus on the question at hand
                Jesus Christ, you're one dumb, illiterate bastard.

Sure, I'll answer. I'm sure of Lomachenko. I'm sure of gatti because PAC-boy admit it. Mutha is on the suspicious list because he also just pops up at random times to support PAC. Same as lomachenko, but I was able to confirm that one.

Let's be honest. We know PAC-boy has multiple alts. So at this point, it wouldn't surprise me.

What do you think?
                Do you need me to go further?

1. Rep doesn't mean anything here. Case in point, Pac-Boy who has already admitted to having alts. Did he not?

2. Pac-Boy has multiple alts. Mutha just so happens to always pop up where he is for support. Either this Mutha dude has a crush on him, Pac-Boy runs to him telling him to show up for assistance, or he's another of his alts. Why would you put it past Pac-Boy after what has already been revealed about him?

3. Similar writing style.

4. They both are cowards who tried to deny what I proved about the Lomachenko alt, but wouldn't show up in the Thunderdome to defend themselves.

5. They circle jerk in the green K thread.

6. Mutha NEVER has anything of substance to say. Just like Lomachenko. His only purpose is to defend Pac-Boy.

Highly....HIGHLY suspicious, don't you agree?

Comment

• When pac lost to Floyd, and said he thought he beat Floyd, I though he must be high on drugs. Now, I'm certain he was high on drugs! Shabu is a bad drug.

Comment

Jesus Christ, you're one dumb, illiterate bastard.

Do you need me to go further?

1. Rep doesn't mean anything here. Case in point, Pac-Boy who has already admitted to having alts. Did he not?

2. Pac-Boy has multiple alts. Mutha just so happens to always pop up where he is for support. Either this Mutha dude has a crush on him, Pac-Boy runs to him telling him to show up for assistance, or he's another of his alts. Why would you put it past Pac-Boy after what has already been revealed about him?

3. Similar writing style.

4. They both are cowards who tried to deny what I proved about the Lomachenko alt, but wouldn't show up in the Thunderdome to defend themselves.

5. They circle jerk in the green K thread.

6. Mutha NEVER has anything of substance to say. Just like Lomachenko. His only purpose is to defend Pac-Boy.

Highly....HIGHLY suspicious, don't you agree?
                    Wow! This is off the charts the dumbest thing I heard so far from you. Your breaking your own records doll!! Lmao

I will dissect what you said. Point by point

1. First off, Pacboy having admitted to you that he has multiple alts is what you call.. Here it is.. SARCASM. Since you have no way of spotting a guy being sarcastic to you, because of your lack of brain capacity and the simple awareness of intuition. I lay it down to you. The guy even mentioned you as his alt. Since you are not an alt, then what he mentioned is sarcasm. Get it? Comprende? Now your point about it doesn't make sense for Muthufuka's case being an alt himself so here's a big fat X.

2. Pacboy has multiple alts? You never proven a single truth about him having one. All hear say. And even then what does that have to do to Muthafuka being an alt?? Just because he replies to Pacboy on rare occasion his an alt? Can't a poster posts his opinion around here? I rarely see Muthafuka reply to Pacboy, what I always see is Dosumpthin shows up like a dark knight in a dark sky swoops down to save your ass time and time again, but that's what you want to believe in yourself that he saved you, but the truth is every time your in a pickle and he swoops down to agree with you. It only further strengthens the fact that he is infact your go to alt that your deluded mind talks to, to keep you dumbass sane lmao

More than likely, an alt, is made at a later time, and has no reputation to be built since its just there to create a fictional conversation with the owner.

Case in point: Dosumpthin ( travestyNY go to alt) born, feb 2016. Rep to this day red.

3. Similar writing style? Wow, I'm no literature teacher, but I can't see what your seeing. Mutherfuka is a man of a few words, while Pacboy is very expressive and is a killa' 2 different en******. You are reaching.

You know who has similar writing style? It's so identical, a perfect duplicate copy of the your main. Im referring to your go to alt, Dosumpthin, which when you switch to him, you stupidly, forget to go on covert mode and you falter in my amusement as you create the same writing style to expose your sorry ass self. It is too obvious of the same writing style that it's a dead giveaway. Dumbest thing ever. SMDH

4. Both Pacboy and Mutherfuka are cowards?? Can't it be that because your a biatch, you are just treated as such?? And haven't I told you. This is ground zero. This is your so called thunderdome should be. You've died multiple deaths already. Can't it stick in your thick skull. This is were the battle is won?? And in your case lost! Hahahaha!

5. Ah the green k. Circle of jerk.. Wow, can't it be that they just so happens they have more integrity and common logic and posters agree with them more than you could possibly hope for yourself? Can it be that your dream of having to reach their level of green is causing you so much insecurity since it took you 10 long striving years to turn yourself from red to green as you aspire to reach their levels of integrity? You can only dream to reach their strong rep. They earned those, don't be an insecure BAITCH. Unless you can provide proof otherwise, you are just a jealous poster who can't get credence. You are a sad sad man.

6. Muthafuka never had substance to say? I beg to differ. He nails your ass on the wall, with less words than I can possibly do. He's a man of a few words but he gets his message across. Oh, it also shows how different Pacboy's writing style is dumbass. Pacboy talks a lot, Muthafuka doesn't. See, you just shyiited on your argument again lmao

To close:

TravestyNY is one dumb shyit. SMDH

I suggest to save yourself for more future humiliation. You should stfu hahaha!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-30-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      When pac lost to Floyd, and said he thought he beat Floyd, I though he must be high on drugs. Now, I'm certain he was high on drugs! Shabu is a bad drug.
                      These guys must be high to aye.

And the truth keeps on coming.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Nacho

Comment

Working...
                      X