Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I hope this ppv does great. Maybe it'll inspire boxers to start taking big fights again.

Comment

Since when is "breaking his hands" within the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
        Ward is a no good no name Oakland trickster and a cheat and a closet racist as well. That hold grab head bump ain't going to work with KRUSHER. Glad he is speaking out on that.. Kovalev will bring PAIN, much pain to this punk and KO him.
        Explain how Ward is a racist. Facts, not opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by speakthetruth View Post
          Andre schools the commie atheist caveman bitter Kovie with ease. Watch. Bet Ward to win a decision and thank me later. Easy bet so easy to collect on this mismatch. Kovalev is not a skilled fighter just a caveman with a club who will be exposed as raw and slow and easy to hit. Watch? Plus this is America and America hates commies like Kovalev.
          It looks like bearcat is back...

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
            Ward is a no good no name Oakland trickster and a cheat and a closet racist as well. That hold grab head bump ain't going to work with KRUSHER. Glad he is speaking out on that.. Kovalev will bring PAIN, much pain to this punk and KO him.
            I get you are trolling but.....To call Ward racist is kinda messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Coming from a different country does not make you a racist
              i guess comparing adonis stevenson to a monkey and offering stevens a banana is not racist enough for you

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Since when is "breaking his hands" within the rules?

It's Andre Ward do people are willing to overlook that fact. They're even encouraging Kovalev to do something illegal that will get him disqualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Kovalev will be shocked to find that Ward is stronger than him. Ward will hold, walk him down, beat the hell out of him for the whole 12 rounds. Anyone who thinks this fight will be competitive knows shiat about boxing.
                  It will be very competitive till Kovalev catches Ward clean for the first time. That will change everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    His head looks bigger than it used to be. Steroids?

Will there be VADA testing for this fight?

Ward used to work with Victor Conte, he learned how to beat the other PED tests.
                    Yes there is testing for this fight little adolf.

Your dirty countryman will have to test.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      It will be very competitive till Kovalev catches Ward clean for the first time. That will change everything.

What if Ward catches Kovalev clean???

Sergey's chin ain't nothing to write home about.

Comment

Working...
                      X