Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    No, it's a pleonasm – like the opposite of a "double negative". However, one can say "even better" for further emphasis.
    yes, i thought so. it's like in spanish to say "el mas mejor" sounds ridiculous lol

Comment

Ward looks shook. Lmao

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT. Kovalev will truly win in dominating fashion, I'm telling you this is easy work for Kovalev. He'll make this look easier than any of his other previous fights, because he won't hold back. he knows if he looks good, the whole world is watching, and he'll be the P4P king "officially," (he already is to knowledgable fans)

Ill be right there in the front row with my Kovalev hat, t shirt, and my specially designed and made Krusher Kovalev headband/wristband set, cheering my boy on. ITS OUR TIME SERGEY, ITS OUR TIME SERGEY!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE SIMAKOV FIGHT!!!! (R.I.P)

Comment

I'll f#ck you till you love me f@ggot!(c) Kovalev

Comment

Forget breaking his hands he needs to break Ward's big head.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Just of curiosity, how is he gonna break his hands?
            IDK, I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Ward looks shook. Lmao

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT. Kovalev will truly win in dominating fashion, I'm telling you this is easy work for Kovalev. He'll make this look easier than any of his other previous fights, because he won't hold back. he knows if he looks good, the whole world is watching, and he'll be the P4P king "officially," (he already is to knowledgable fans)

Ill be right there in the front row with my Kovalev hat, t shirt, and my specially designed and made Krusher Kovalev headband/wristband set, cheering my boy on. ITS OUR TIME SERGEY, ITS OUR TIME SERGEY!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE SIMAKOV FIGHT!!!! (R.I.P)
              This is going to be a good fight and if you think Ward is shook and this is easy work for Kovalev your in for a rude awakening! I watched the NYC press conference and I seen the totally opposite. Ward looked confident and Kovalev seemed a little unsure of himself. Either way that doesn't really mean much because both have to fight and perform. I am a fan of both and see it 50/50, whoever makes the most mistakes will lose! #MayTheBestManWin

Comment

Ward should punches this racist bums balls off if that happens

Ward better punch this racist bums balls off if he rabbit punches him like he is known to do! Kkkovalev the racist bum needs to stop crying like botox duva and fight!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  Ward better punch this racist bums balls off if he rabbit punches him like he is known to do! Kkkovalev the racist bum needs to stop crying like botox duva and fight!
                  How is he racist you little white boy?

Comment

He meant breaking his arms. He does a lot of wrestling and grappling as part of his training so I guess he knows how to do it. If I'm not mistaken I think he put a choke on Pascal when he tried to get inside on him head first. I think he did it to Bernard as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                      Ward os bigger than kovalev, look at that big head
                      In a sense Ward IS bigger because he fights straight up so he can land the headbutt from above. One might take note that Kovalev completely negated Bernard's headbutts to dominate the socalled alien and Hopkkins is taller than Ward and has a much longer reach. I expect Ward will have a hard time without being able to either hold effectively or headbutt effectively. For all the talk of his speed he actually needs to lunge inside and headbutt to win AND has to hold effectively, has done it in all his best wins.
                      I expect it to be a dominating win for the Krusher, but who knows, maybe Ward can get a decision via corrupt judging. If he gets awarded points or rather Kovalev gets points deducted, they may make the difference. The points always go to the guy who has the gift decision set up for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X