Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a Kovalev fan ever since they started showcasing his fights on nbc and fox sports. I think his best performance was against Boone; even though he won by SD and later by TKO, it showed me that he will do anything to get the W and if you've been a fan of the sweet science for the past 15 yrs, you know Boone is no pushover. However, this fight with Ward is a toss-up; if Ward keeps the fight on the inside he will win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      Ward os bigger than kovalev, look at that big head
      His head looks bigger than it used to be. Steroids?

Will there be VADA testing for this fight?

Ward used to work with Victor Conte, he learned how to beat the other PED tests.

Comment

Ward is a no good no name Oakland trickster and a cheat and a closet racist as well. That hold grab head bump ain't going to work with KRUSHER. Glad he is speaking out on that.. Kovalev will bring PAIN, much pain to this punk and KO him.

Comment

Andre Ward beats the clumsy commie Kovalev easily so easy

Andre schools the commie atheist caveman bitter Kovie with ease. Watch. Bet Ward to win a decision and thank me later. Easy bet so easy to collect on this mismatch. Kovalev is not a skilled fighter just a caveman with a club who will be exposed as raw and slow and easy to hit. Watch? Plus this is America and America hates commies like Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            Ward better punch this racist bums balls off if he rabbit punches him like he is known to do! Kkkovalev the racist bum needs to stop crying like botox duva and fight!
            Coming from a different country does not make you a racist

Comment

Originally posted by speakthetruth View Post
              Andre schools the commie atheist caveman bitter Kovie with ease. Watch. Bet Ward to win a decision and thank me later. Easy bet so easy to collect on this mismatch. Kovalev is not a skilled fighter just a caveman with a club who will be exposed as raw and slow and easy to hit. Watch? Plus this is America and America hates commies like Kovalev.
              To be fair, America seems to hate The World. My house is older than America (260), which is why the US rushes into some situations full bore and without contingency. There is no history to look back on other than Independence, slavery and eradicating the native population. Commie was actually designed to be a "buzz word" for the masses on a universal basis, which it still is as evidenced by your post.

This in turn is why America is so steeped in Marvel mythology, as there is no heritage and Hero's are created for that purpose.

I'm not a racist in any sense, just a keen historian and a realist. I work for an American company and I'm very happy there, but I do think America hates what it doesn't understand. However, this will change over time as history cannot be manufactured.

Anyway, this is a boxing site so back on topic.....

I'm looking forward to the fight, not the politics

Comment

Originally posted by speakthetruth View Post

You need your butt kicked punk.
                Only a pansy would bother saying what you wrote.
                Your mother and father failed miserably.

Comment

And, while that is going on, Ward will be lighting him up on the inside then sneaking in a left hook on the break. Ward doesn't stall the action, he works on the inside. If Kovalev doesn't know that by now, he's in for a long and embarrassing night.

Comment

I fucking love it

Comment

A lot of bad blood building up between these two. Someone gonna get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X