Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

New York, New York - Sergey Kovalev (30-0-1, 26 KO's) is officially heading into the biggest fight of his career against Andre Ward (30-0, 15 KO's). Kovalev knows what's at stake; the right to possibly secure the position as best fighter in the world, pound for pound. The unified WBA/IBF/WBO light heavyweight champion feels that the undefeated pound for pound Olympic gold medal winner has never faced anyone like him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL, Krusher is such a badass.

This is why I can promise everyone watching this fight that we're going to see something exciting. Even if Ward is way too good and is easily outboxing Kovalev, Krusher won't go out timidly. He'll get pissed and angry and dirty and he'll make Ward work. Dude has a mean streak that won't let him accept defeat.

Comment

Ward os bigger than kovalev, look at that big head

Comment

Good to hear. It's obvious Ward is going to try and fight dirty and lock up close; he always does against a big puncher.

KOvalev should be more concerned about the headbutts. Given that he cuts easy, it could change the direction of the fight...

Anyway, very much looking forward to this. I'm backing KOvalev, but can see Ward scoring a controversial win.

Comment

Just of curiosity, how is he gonna break his hands?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I think what he meant was Ward's arms. Remember, Kov's english isn't that great.

Comment

Kovalev sounds like he found his motivation for this fight.. I like it. It will not be easy for Ward to get inside past those hard straight punches of the Krusher. I say 51/49 in favor of Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I was wondering the same thing. Snap his arms wouldve made more sense...

Comment

HELL YEAH !!! Reading this pumped me up for the fight ...Its going down and its gonna be hella fight....

Comment

Maybe, John David Jackson could teach him some nuances of inside boxing.

Kovalev is very good at long range and inside, but he hasn't shown(or had to show) much of an inside game.

You learn how to work out of a clinch and in a clinch when you're in the amatuers so I hope breaking his hands isn't the only option.

Comment

Working...
                    X