Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Who ever said "walk right through" or "one sided"? Not me. I think it's around 55/45 toward Ward. 60/40 at the very most. When people post factually deficient junk because they're playing sides(which always happens when a action fighter faces a technician), I'm quick to point out the errors. Doesn't mean I don't have a ton of respect for Kovalev's ability or that I'd even be upset if he won.
    Hell, some of the ggg fanboys have been accusing me of praising Kovalev too much.
    Ok, respectful enough. How you about you give three reasons why Ward can win and three reasons why Kovalev can win? Or how about this, you dont think Kovalev will just be to much for Ward? Ward likes things his way, hes never really had it any other way. What if Kovalev changes that, takes Wards punches, walks him down, keeps control with his jab (Kov that is)? What then? Why do you have it 60/40? Why not 51/49?

And Actually I have a question I do not know the answer to. Of the two, who had the tougher amateur career? Not better, tougher?

Comment

• Originally posted by truth always View Post
      Slob on the knob of Christ with your family.
      Not with me!
      Idiot.
      Wow, figures. Insults. Typical of those in denial. Jesus loves you man. You want TRUTH ALWAYS? Jesus is the truth brother!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
        Wow, figures. Insults. Typical of those in denial. Jesus loves you man. You want TRUTH ALWAYS? Jesus is the truth brother!!
        No. In fact, Jesus was the opposite of truth, he was a liar. In fact, that is what got him hung!
        I don't agree with him being hung, but in this day if someone comes preaching that they have a connection with a supernatural being of any sort, not only would they be considered a liar, but they would be pointed to the nearest mental clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by truth always View Post
          No. In fact, Jesus was the opposite of truth, he was a liar. In fact, that is what got him hung!
          I don't agree with him being hung, but in this day if someone comes preaching that they have a connection with a supernatural being of any sort, not only would they be considered a liar, but they would be pointed to the nearest mental clinic.
          Jesus was crucified not hung. Do understand why he was crucified? And your theology is way off, not sure how you learned that but not even close to scripture. So again if you can explain to me the real reason he went to the cross that would be a great start? Of course man calls him a liar, man wants to think of himself as a God or able to survive without God. Its called pride and it blinds many.

Comment

• i think he means elbows.

Comment

• this is exactly what i wanted to hear. take away wards clinch and whats he got left? Not a lot. Once he starts fouling just foul him back, headbutts, low blows, punch him after the bell. Worst thing he could do is what kessler did and just let him foul all night.

Comment

• Kovalev is a savage man. Break his arms if he excessively clinches!

Comment

• ... As I'm aware, neither Ward nor Kovalev grew up in a royal palace or a monastery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
                    Jesus was crucified not hung. Do understand why he was crucified? And your theology is way off, not sure how you learned that but not even close to scripture. So again if you can explain to me the real reason he went to the cross that would be a great start? Of course man calls him a liar, man wants to think of himself as a God or able to survive without God. Its called pride and it blinds many.
                    Go die with your Jesus. He was another human being, one that you have never met in your life,but you feel ok speaking as though you knew him based on what youve been told or read, and his mother was not a virgin, it's not possible, she had unprotected sex with some guy just like all other cases of humans giving birth.
                    Keep this trash to yourself.
                    You scumbag idiot. Take this superstitious trash to another forum.
                    Last edited by truth always; 09-09-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      this is exactly what i wanted to hear. take away wards clinch and whats he got left? Not a lot. Once he starts fouling just foul him back, headbutts, low blows, punch him after the bell. Worst thing he could do is what kessler did and just let him foul all night.
                      Speed, punch selection, decent movement. He has been a great fighter, already certified HoF.

Comment

Working...
                      X