Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    If you're agreeing that it can contribute to dehydration, which has been proven by the way, then what the hell is the problem? You want to make it sound like he's saying this is a main cause of his dehydration. It contributed to his dehydrated state. Is there really any reason to talk about this anymore? You were wrong. Just accept it.

What? Again, Floyd said that these contributed to why he was so dehydrated that he required an IV. I said that like forever:

- giving urine, giving < 1 tbps of blood 10 days before and a bit of exercise)

but none of them should be a factor and I told you why. What's so hard to understand?

Nice try. Roach already told us who was at fault. How about stop trying to blame it on other shlt instead of what really happened. Pacquiao refused to accept the 14 day cut-off. That's why the fight was not made. Don't you dare try to give reasons why this was valid. Roach already exposed Pac's team.
    Roach? I'm happy that you believe him

"Roach: Pacquiao would have KO’d Mayweather if he had two good hands"

Sorry but it was valid. I can post articles on how Manny thought about being said to be a PEDs cheat with no proof from Floyd. Manny also brought Floyd, Oscar and company to court over those false allegations.

Wrong. Have you learned anything about chronic dehydration yet? Are you aware of the accumulative effect of dehydration? I already posted this information for you enough. If you're trying to argue that someone who becomes dehydrated cannot be made more dehydrated by further working out and doing drug testing, I suggest you go back and review the links I've provided you. Manny isn't arguing that. He's saying he was fine and then his giving blood 2 days before the fight weakend him during the fight. That's idiocy and you know it.
    You are still NOT understanding what chronic dehydration is. Start with that.

Cumulative affect?
    Manny was also training, had given enough blood that he said got him to feel dizzy, had to lie down, had to make weight, dehydrated 10lbs, couldn't eat or drink freely since he was right on weight not below and it was under 24 hours to weigh-in. Oh, and Manny was bleeding a lot during the fight.

No, Manny didn't say he was fine after he gave blood.
    Again, Manny said that he felt dizzy and needed to lie down after he gave blood. Its just funny how you look at it differently depending on who you are talking about. Also, Floyd says something and for you its the truth and try to find any silly thing on the net to justify it. Even if you know that the sites that you go to are sites where THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL WATER PRODUCTS! So they will tell you all kinds of reasons for you to drink up.

Lets remove this cumulative affect theory of yours concerning Floyd:
    1- Giving urine does not dehydrate you
    2- <1 tablespoon shouldn't dehydrate you. This is obvious since if 450ml is recovered within 24-48 hours, then <1 tablespoon should be less than 24 hours. Either way, NOT days and certainly NOT 10 days!!!
    3- In the final days, Floyd said that he would just workout "a bit" just to stay sharp, shake out. He also mentioned that he would be relaxing, watching basketball games .....
    So again, nothing that would cause an elite athlete severe dehydration.

Anyways, this is dumb! THINK. Who would be training to the point that he would be so severely dehydrated that he would require an IV at that point in time?

Now you are going to speculate about how much blood they took out for a medical? Really? You are unbelievable. Tell me. How much blood was taken out?

And him being cut in the fight is irrelevant. Come on, man. You are smarter than that. I don't even know why you tried to add that in. This is extreme desperation.
    Speculation? Unbelievable? Go back to your posts and check out that you do most of the speculating.
    - Stick with what Floyd/Ellerbe/Ariza said. Floyd was "just dehydrated" nothing less nothing more. So stop reinventing the wheel
    - They didn't say "chronic dehydration". As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
    - Hyponatremia: As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
    - Allergies? Nope, As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
    - diarrhea? As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
    - Vomitting? As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.

Did I miss any of your specualtions? I know there is more ....

So Floyd giving urine is not irrelevant?
    Floyd giving <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before is not irrelevant?
    Working out "a bit" is not irrelevant?

Yet Manny who was trying to make weight at (go down to) 130, giving enough blood to make him feel dizzy, less than 24 hours to weigh in and just 48 hours before the fight, Manny talking about having to restrict his drinking and eating to make weight contributed to the affects when giving blood, bleeding A LOT 48 hours later while in a fight exerting himself, using pillow gloves ..... I can add more, yet, nope you say? What a joke!!!

Talk about extreme desperation

Who cares what he is talking about. He said he didn't want to fight if blood was taken 14 days before.
    Funny stuff.

Pointing out the difference between Manny vs Floyd. Manny was complaining about not being able to throw his optimal power punches. Morales agreed.
    Floyd said that it got so bad that he had to have an IV. HA!

hahahahhaa. Are we talking about donating, or a medical exam????? You believe he gave 450ml of blood? One pint of blood???????

Was he preparing for a blood transfusion? Please stop embarrassing yourself!
    HA HA HA ..... The point of this is to show how dumb it is that Floyd said that <1 tablespoon 10 days before contributed when someone who donates 450ml is rehydrated in 1-2 days! It contributed NOTHING!!!

Embarassed now?

As far as Manny is concerned, one needs to note what Manny said (dehydrate 10lbs, not able to eat and drink freely, feeling dizzy ....) and how long it can take to get back his optimal power considering that it can take up to 4 weeks for 450ml for someone who donates. Plus the effects of using pillow gloves instead of his usual punchers gloves.

Floyd: Not possible
    Manny: A Possibility

Was blood the main issue for Floyd, or something that contributed to his dehydration? Maybe you'd have a point if he said, "I was dehydrated because I was giving blood." He didn't say that.

Sorry. Your post reeks of desperation and is simply laughable. You going to keep trying, or give up?

You are the one that is desperate. I keep on telling you what he said. You want me to say it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      What? Again, Floyd said that these contributed to why he was so dehydrated that he required an IV. I said that like forever:

- giving urine, giving < 1 tbps of blood 10 days before and a bit of exercise)

but none of them should be a factor and I told you why. What's so hard to understand?

Roach? I'm happy that you believe him

"Roach: Pacquiao would have KO’d Mayweather if he had two good hands"

Sorry but it was valid. I can post articles on how Manny thought about being said to be a PEDs cheat with no proof from Floyd. Manny also brought Floyd, Oscar and company to court over those false allegations.

You are still NOT understanding what chronic dehydration is. Start with that.

Cumulative affect?
      Manny was also training, had given enough blood that he said got him to feel dizzy, had to lie down, had to make weight, dehydrated 10lbs, couldn't eat or drink freely since he was right on weight not below and it was under 24 hours to weigh-in. Oh, and Manny was bleeding a lot during the fight.

No, Manny didn't say he was fine after he gave blood.
      Again, Manny said that he felt dizzy and needed to lie down after he gave blood. Its just funny how you look at it differently depending on who you are talking about. Also, Floyd says something and for you its the truth and try to find any silly thing on the net to justify it. Even if you know that the sites that you go to are sites where THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL WATER PRODUCTS! So they will tell you all kinds of reasons for you to drink up.

Lets remove this cumulative affect theory of yours concerning Floyd:
      1- Giving urine does not dehydrate you
      2- <1 tablespoon shouldn't dehydrate you. This is obvious since if 450ml is recovered within 24-48 hours, then <1 tablespoon should be less than 24 hours. Either way, NOT days and certainly NOT 10 days!!!
      3- In the final days, Floyd said that he would just workout "a bit" just to stay sharp, shake out. He also mentioned that he would be relaxing, watching basketball games .....
      So again, nothing that would cause an elite athlete severe dehydration.

Anyways, this is dumb! THINK. Who would be training to the point that he would be so severely dehydrated that he would require an IV at that point in time?

Speculation? Unbelievable? Go back to your posts and check out that you do most of the speculating.
      - Stick with what Floyd/Ellerbe/Ariza said. Floyd was "just dehydrated" nothing less nothing more. So stop reinventing the wheel
      - They didn't say "chronic dehydration". As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
      - Hyponatremia: As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
      - Allergies? Nope, As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
      - diarrhea? As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.
      - Vomitting? As noted above, it was "just dehydration". Why? Floyd told you why.

Did I miss any of your specualtions? I know there is more ....

So Floyd giving urine is not irrelevant?
      Floyd giving <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before is not irrelevant?
      Working out "a bit" is not irrelevant?

Yet Manny who was trying to make weight at (go down to) 130, giving enough blood to make him feel dizzy, less than 24 hours to weigh in and just 48 hours before the fight, Manny talking about having to restrict his drinking and eating to make weight contributed to the affects when giving blood, bleeding A LOT 48 hours later while in a fight exerting himself, using pillow gloves ..... I can add more, yet, nope you say? What a joke!!!

Talk about extreme desperation

Funny stuff.

Pointing out the difference between Manny vs Floyd. Manny was complaining about not being able to throw his optimal power punches. Morales agreed.
      Floyd said that it got so bad that he had to have an IV. HA!

HA HA HA ..... The point of this is to show how dumb it is that Floyd said that <1 tablespoon 10 days before contributed when someone who donates 450ml is rehydrated in 1-2 days! It contributed NOTHING!!!

Embarassed now?

As far as Manny is concerned, one needs to note what Manny said (dehydrate 10lbs, not able to eat and drink freely, feeling dizzy ....) and how long it can take to get back his optimal power considering that it can take up to 4 weeks for 450ml for someone who donates. Plus the effects of using pillow gloves instead of his usual punchers gloves.

Floyd: Not possible
      Manny: A Possibility

You are the one that is desperate. I keep on telling you what he said. You want me to say it again?

Are you serious? You are still going?

I thought you'd be embarrassed by trying to hint that Manny gave a pint of blood for his medical. Go do some research on how much blood is given for a medical examination, then tell me you believe Pacquiao.

I didn't say Manny said he was ok after giving blood. I said he was ok before giving blood. And I've already proved that chronic dehydration exists. Is it not dehydration? I don't need to prove hyponatremia or anything else. WADA says an IV can be given for dehydration with a TUE. The TUE was given and approved of by an independent panel of doctors. WADA obviously didn't see a reason to intervene.

It's over, man. Just give it up. I told you. If you want to discuss anything further, I'd love to discuss the good doctor Neal ElAttrache with you, but you don't want to discuss that, do you.

Give up.

Comment

Who said I needed him to be specific? He said he felt weak from giving blood...2 days later.

He gave one reason for his weakness. Giving blood.

What did Mayweather/Ellerbe say?

He was dehydrated because of WORKING OUT, and also participating in blood and urine tests.

You dummies just exposed yourselves. If you don't believe the blood work would cause such weakness, then you don't believe Manny.

Meanwhile Floyd's team mentioned working out as the main reason and gave contributing reasons for dehydration. I think you dummies need time to reconvene and think of another angle.
        Sorry but its the other way around.

Manny gave several reasons for his punches not having the usual steam in them
        1) Manny fights with Reyes which is a punchers glove but Morales team was smart and tricked Manny's promoter for signing off on wearing other gloves which relatively speaking are pillow gloves.

"Freddie Roach, said the difference was the gloves. Pacquiao had been forced to wear a brand of gloves he doesn't like, a softer glove than he prefers, because his promoter, Murad Muhammad, had
        agreed to that brand. After Roach cut the gloves off his fighter, he waved them at the promoter in anger."

"I would have liked to use my gloves, but I had to go with what was in the contract," Pacquiao said."

2) Giving blood took something out of Manny.

Now lets go further with this.
        Manny mentioned several reasons why giving blood made him feel the way he did:
        1) Manny had to cut weight to make the weight limit. About 10lbs
        2) Manny was at the weight limit and couldn't just drink up and eat up as the doctor had suggested him to.
        3) Once he gave blood he felt weak but what Manny said that made it worse is because of the weight cut and not being to freely drink and eat since he had to make weight.
        4) Manny felt dizzy about 30 minutes later and had to lie down.

Finally, Morales said something similar about Manny's punches. So even Morales believes Manny and thinks you are wrong!

On the other hand, it was NOT possible for Floyd to be dehydrated for the reasons mentioned by him
        1) Giving urine. This is a joke.
        2) Giving blood. You just laughed at Manny who gave blood just a few days beforehand. Floyd gave blood 10 days before! Whoaaa! You just helped us out. THANKS!
        3) The last few days, taking it easy, relaxing, watching basketball, going to the gym "to work out a bit" to "shake out" and "to stay sharp". Or are you saying that Floyd lied about taking it easy and being on "relax" mode?

Floyd fans said the above about training during the last 14 days. During that period, Manny was supposed to wind down his training the closer he approached the fight. Not Floyd? The hypocrisy!

Oh, and Floyd didn't make one BS excuse the "Main reason". You are just making that up. BUSTED!!!

Comment

Sorry but its the other way around.

Manny gave several reasons for his punches not having the usual steam in them
          1) Manny fights with Reyes which is a punchers glove but Morales team was smart and tricked Manny's promoter for signing off on wearing other gloves which relatively speaking are pillow gloves.

"Freddie Roach, said the difference was the gloves. Pacquiao had been forced to wear a brand of gloves he doesn't like, a softer glove than he prefers, because his promoter, Murad Muhammad, had
          agreed to that brand. After Roach cut the gloves off his fighter, he waved them at the promoter in anger."

"I would have liked to use my gloves, but I had to go with what was in the contract," Pacquiao said."

2) Giving blood took something out of Manny.

Now lets go further with this.
          Manny mentioned several reasons why giving blood made him feel the way he did:
          2) Manny was at the weight limit and couldn't just drink up and eat up as the doctor had suggested him to.
          3) Once he gave blood he felt weak but what Manny said that made it worse is because of the weight cut and not being to freely drink and eat since he had to make weight.
          4) Manny felt dizzy about 30 minutes later and had to lie down.

Finally, Morales said something similar about Manny's punches. So even Morales believes Manny and thinks you are wrong!

On the other hand, it was NOT possible for Floyd to be dehydrated for the reasons mentioned by him
          1) Giving urine. This is a joke.
          2) Giving blood. You just laughed at Manny who gave blood just a few days beforehand. Floyd gave blood 10 days before! Whoaaa! You just helped us out. THANKS!
          3) The last few days, taking it easy, relaxing, watching basketball, going to the gym "to work out a bit" to "shake out" and "to stay sharp". Or are you saying that Floyd lied about taking it easy and being on "relax" mode?

Floyd fans said the above about training during the last 14 days. During that period, Manny was supposed to wind down his training the closer he approached the fight. Not Floyd? The hypocrisy!

Oh, and Floyd didn't make one BS excuse the "Main reason". You are just making that up. BUSTED!!!

Shut the **** up already.

1. You believe that the amount of blood Manny gave 2 days before a fight caused him to be weak in the ring. That's idiotic.

2. You seem to be trying to argue that chronic dehydration doesn't exist. I've shown you quotes, even one directly from NSAC. So stfu.

3. I've already shown you that urinating does contribute to dehydration. So stfu.

4. Your own video you tried to say proved Mayweather did nothing has him saying that he is going to "rest his legs." I've asked you a ton of times if he kept running. You can't answer. Stfu!

In conclusion...stfu!!!! It's over. You have no points that haven't been dealt with already. Get over it.

Comment

BTW - Manny before the Morales fight was different. It was not a PEDs test. It was more of a blood works type test where they take out quite a bit of blood out of you. PLUS, during the fight, Manny was bleeding a lot from the cut.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            "After donating 450 mL (1 U) of whole blood, plasma volume falls 7% to 13%, then recovers within 24 to 48 hours". "He notes that many variables make it difficult to predict how much or how long donating a pint of blood will affect athletic performance. However, he notes that recovery after blood donation is fairly fast. Eichner writes: "In my anecdotal experience, maximal performance can return to normal within 1 to 2 weeks, and surely returns to normal after 3 to 4 weeks."

So tell me...was this meant to say Manny had to give a pint of blood? LMAO

You were once again proven to be desperate. You pulled this shlt out of your ass and your desperation was exposed. There's no way he gave a pint of blood. Go away.

Comment

How much did Manny rehydrate before his fight with Morales? I know. I think you should know. And then you should give up. Don't dare to try to tell me he went into the fight dehydrated.

Thank you.

Comment

Your boy ADP02 posted a video the day before the fight where Floyd clearly states he needs to rest his legs. Was he still running in Nevada? Did he have chronic dehydration?

I already posted what Nevada has said. Should I post it again?

What the hell:

One important factor is the environment that you exercise in:
                The implications can be severe if not corrected, particularly in Nevada’s dry climate.

If the sweat is not rapidly evaporated such as in humid environments, higher sweating will occur to accomplish the cooling effects. Sweat contains a large amount of sodium and chloride (salt). If an athlete is already in a dehydrated state, the sweat concentrations of sodium and chloride are further elevated thereby increasing the body’s salt loss. (1)

http://boxing.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/b...ation10-08.pdf
                What the hell is right!

In which interview did you hear "chronic dehydration?"

Floyd/Ellerbe said "its just dehydration" and mentioned why and what other athletes would use to resolve dehydration .... Pedialyte.

You bring up "Nevada's dry climate" then you bring up "humid weather".
                Vegas is dry so it's not humid! BUSTED!!!

Floyd was training in relatively ideal conditions when it comes to being concerned with being dehydrated. BUSTED!

Night time lows for Floyd who is an admitted night owl.
                Relatively cool and dry for the month of April in Vegas.
                20 apr 2015 64.9
                21 apr 2015 64.0
                22 apr 2015 61.0
                23 apr 2015 60.1
                24 apr 2015 59.0
                25 apr 2015 53.1
                26 apr 2015 55.0
                27 apr 2015 60.1
                28 apr 2015 59.0
                29 apr 2015 66.0
                30 apr 2015 72.0

Comment

What the hell is right!

In which interview did you hear "chronic dehydration?"

Floyd/Ellerbe said "its just dehydration" and mentioned why and what other athletes would use to resolve dehydration .... Pedialyte.

You bring up "Nevada's dry climate" then you bring up "humid weather".
                  Vegas is dry so it's not humid! BUSTED!!!

Floyd was training in relatively ideal conditions when it comes to being concerned with being dehydrated. BUSTED!

Relatively cool and dry for the month of April in Vegas.
                  20 apr 2015 64.9
                  21 apr 2015 64.0
                  22 apr 2015 61.0
                  23 apr 2015 60.1
                  24 apr 2015 59.0
                  25 apr 2015 53.1
                  26 apr 2015 55.0
                  27 apr 2015 60.1
                  28 apr 2015 59.0
                  29 apr 2015 66.0
                  30 apr 2015 72.0
                  You're an absolute moron.

"Pacquaio brought up torn rotator cuff. Never did he say full thickness..." until we got the word of his good doctor, right?

Why the hell are you posting about the weather in Vegas. You have information on the weather all day, the humidity, and how long he was running?

You're a moron. Just give up.

Comment

Are you serious? You are still going?

I thought you'd be embarrassed by trying to hint that Manny gave a pint of blood for his medical. Go do some research on how much blood is given for a medical examination, then tell me you believe Pacquiao.

I didn't say Manny said he was ok after giving blood. I said he was ok before giving blood. And I've already proved that chronic dehydration exists. Is it not dehydration? I don't need to prove hyponatremia or anything else. WADA says an IV can be given for dehydration with a TUE. The TUE was given and approved of by an independent panel of doctors. WADA obviously didn't see a reason to intervene.

It's over, man. Just give it up. I told you. If you want to discuss anything further, I'd love to discuss the good doctor Neal ElAttrache with you, but you don't want to discuss that, do you.

Give up.
                    Man, lots of speculation from you in this post! What's up with that?

See, you were wrong about Manny. He said how he felt and that BEFORE giving blood he was already dehydrating 10lbs and restricting his fluid and food intake.

How much blood Manny gave? Why don't you say that "It contributed" to his weak punches? It makes much more sense to say that for Manny than Floyd but its really NOT a big deal. Manny thought what he thought and much more possible. Most importantly, nothing illegal about that. Floyd on the other hand, BUSTED!!!

There is nothing for you to prove because you are saying stuff that Floyd didn't even say nor could he have possibly had! Remember that the BIG 3 contributing factors have been shot down! Urine, blood, little bit of exercise.
                    When?
                    Not even on the same freaking day!!!! Unbelievable!

Go watch some clips/articles of Ariza. He said he monitors and does things by the numbers, not guessing. He even believes in keeping his athletes hyper-hydrated not dehydrated! You see Floyd drinking after the weigh in, in between interviews even later on FloydHype videos.

You are saying Ariza goofed with Floyd? Then Floyd thanked him? What a bunch of BS! Only you can believe that.

Comment

Man, lots of speculation from you in this post! What's up with that?

See, you were wrong about Manny. He said how he felt and that BEFORE giving blood he was already dehydrating 10lbs and restricting his fluid and food intake.

How much blood Manny gave? Why don't you say that "It contributed" to his weak punches? It makes much more sense to say that for Manny than Floyd but its really NOT a big deal. Manny thought what he thought and much more possible. Most importantly, nothing illegal about that. Floyd on the other hand, BUSTED!!!

There is nothing for you to prove because you are saying stuff that Floyd didn't even say nor could he have possibly had! Remember that the BIG 3 contributing factors have been shot down! Urine, blood, little bit of exercise.
                      When?
                      Not even on the same freaking day!!!! Unbelievable!

Go watch some clips/articles of Ariza. He said he monitors and does things by the numbers, not guessing. He even believes in keeping his athletes hyper-hydrated not dehydrated! You see Floyd drinking after the weigh in, in between interviews even later on FloydHype videos.

You are saying Ariza goofed with Floyd? Then Floyd thanked him? What a bunch of BS! Only you can believe that.
                      Yawwwwwwnnnnnn. Manny claimed he was weak from giving blood.

Again, how much did he rehydrate before the Morales fight. I been waiting. Don't bltch out like you've been doing about the good Doctor.

Comment

Working...
                      X