Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    so i guess this was the first time floyd had to give blood then? LOL!

he didnt have any of these issues is his previous fights right?
    Yea. Every situation must be exactly the same. This makes perfect sense :|

Pacquiao claimed he had his shoulder injury since...what was it, the Dela Hoya fight, right? He didn't have an issue where he was "unable to use the right" until the Mayweather fight. Hmmm. Let's hear you clear this up with your logic.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i mean most people thought he lost to maidana in the first fight.
    False. Stop lying to yourself.

the rematch, you would imagine floyd had to train extra hard to prove that he won the first match. so why wasnt he dehydrated in that fight? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're an idiot.

Comment

• stop lying to myself? go re-bump those threads. a lot of people felt maidana won OR that it was a very close fight. why do you think there was a rematch then? i'll wait.... big time floyd fan mr.dunn even admitted that it was a close fight! so knowing this, wouldnt floyd train extra harder for the rematch to erase all doubts??????? but somehow he wasnt over worked leading up to that fight right and wasnt dehyrdated. LOL..

Comment

in the video where floyd talks about how his training is going 24hrs before the pac fight this is what he has to say. no where did he mention about over training, being dehydrated LOL. so once again you're assuming what happen and using it as facts LOL.

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything...right now, my house is real, real peaceful and that's the way I like it," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao.

didnt you said floyd came into the pac fight at 149? so if he says he doesnt have to drain himself 20-30lbs and he walks around at 148-150. why would he be dehdrated when you said he came into the fight at 149??? so he came into the fight at his "walking weight" then right? LOL.

notice the part where he says he's extremely happy with everything? LOL.. why no mention about being over worked and feeling dehydrated?
        Why would he mention being overworked and dehydrated. His team did a hell of a job and he was ready to go. Did you see what he did to Pac. It wasn't close.

Laughing at you hard. How dare you quote him saying he was at his walking around weight when you been trying to prove he was really up to 160. And don't say you haven't been trying to prove that. This is why you're a joke. Anything that fits your agenda, huh?

I don't have to assume anything. He told you everything in the videos. Meanwhile, an independent TUEC approved the TUE and WADA found no reason to intervene. Isn't it time you give up?

Comment

• statement from floyd 24hrs before the pac fight --

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything...right now, my house is real, real peaceful and that's the way I like it," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Why would he mention being overworked and dehydrated. His team did a hell of a job and he was ready to go. Did you see what he did to Pac. It wasn't close.

Laughing at you hard. How dare you quote him saying he was at his walking around weight when you been trying to prove he was really up to 160. And don't say you haven't been trying to prove that. This is why you're a joke. Anything that fits your agenda, huh?

I don't have to assume anything. He told you everything in the videos. Meanwhile, an independent TUEC approved the TUE and WADA found no reason to intervene. Isn't it time you give up?
            LOL!! are you serious????? yet you wanted pac to mention everything about his condition. now you're saying why should he mention it? LOL! the hypocrisy in this post.

Comment

i mean most people thought he lost to maidana in the first fight. the rematch, you would imagine floyd had to train extra hard to prove that he won the first match. so why wasnt he dehydrated in that fight? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              stop lying to myself? go re-bump those threads. a lot of people felt maidana won OR that it was a very close fight. why do you think there was a rematch then? i'll wait.... big time floyd fan mr.dunn even admitted that it was a close fight!
              hahahahaha. So you move from most people thought Maidana won, to a lot of people thought he won or thought it was close.

Don't you get tired of having to eat your words????

Comment

exactly, and this is what he said --

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything...right now, my house is real, real peaceful and that's the way I like it," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who invited FightHype.com into his home less than 24 hours before he steps into the ring to face Manny Pacquiao

Comment

hahahahaha. So you move from most people thought Maidana won, to a lot of people thought he won or thought it was close.

so now there's a difference between "most" and "a lot"???

this is exactly what i was talking about. when in doubt, start picking little things to complain about LOL!!!

Comment

you must be losing it. "or that it was a close fight"" then i mention why i added that in because "mr.dunn even admitted that it was a close fight"

Comment

LOL!! are you serious????? yet you wanted pac to mention everything about his condition. now you're saying why should he mention it? LOL! the hypocrisy in this post.
                      LMAO. Yea. 24 hours before the Pac fight, Mayweather should say "I'm extremely dehydrated and I don't feel well at all."

LMAO!

Contrast this with Manny Pacquaio's doctor and the NSAC doctors:

NSAC says:
                      "We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."

NSAC also says:
                      We had Dr. (Timothy) Trainor and Dr. (James) Game check him out, and it was an easy decision on our part.”

The good Dr. Neal ElAttrache says:
                      "We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

So um....what injury before the fight? He was at normal strength, homie.

Ready to give up?

Comment

Working...
                      X