Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Man, lots of speculation from you in this post! What's up with that?

See, you were wrong about Manny. He said how he felt and that BEFORE giving blood he was already dehydrating 10lbs and restricting his fluid and food intake.

How much blood Manny gave? Why don't you say that "It contributed" to his weak punches? It makes much more sense to say that for Manny than Floyd but its really NOT a big deal. Manny thought what he thought and much more possible. Most importantly, nothing illegal about that. Floyd on the other hand, BUSTED!!!

There is nothing for you to prove because you are saying stuff that Floyd didn't even say nor could he have possibly had! Remember that the BIG 3 contributing factors have been shot down! Urine, blood, little bit of exercise.
    When?
    Not even on the same freaking day!!!! Unbelievable!

Go watch some clips/articles of Ariza. He said he monitors and does things by the numbers, not guessing. He even believes in keeping his athletes hyper-hydrated not dehydrated! You see Floyd drinking after the weigh in, in between interviews even later on FloydHype videos.

You are saying Ariza goofed with Floyd? Then Floyd thanked him? What a bunch of BS! Only you can believe that.
    Yawwwwwwnnnnnn. Manny claimed he was weak from giving blood.

Again, how much did he rehydrate before the Morales fight. I been waiting. Don't bltch out like you've been doing about the good Doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're an absolute moron.

"Pacquaio brought up torn rotator cuff. Never did he say full thickness..." until we got the word of his good doctor, right?

Why the hell are you posting about the weather in Vegas. You have information on the weather all day, the humidity, and how long he was running?

You're a moron. Just give up.
      Manny's doctor said something. Right? Floyd's doctor said what? Oh yeah, Floyd thanks Dr Ariza?

You made the mistake of bolding "humidity" in Vegas and you are calling others moron? Nice deflection, AGAIN!

Yes. Before I post, I try to get facts. This is called historical facts while on other occasions I posted studies, what WADA, NSAC and USADA say about dehydration and what to do if you are dehydrated. They state to drink a 1-2 cups of fluids for every pound lost.

NSAC- That brings me to the next point. Why did you post about NSAC bringing up humidity but miss lots of information on what I said already concerning dehydration. You just happened to skip all that? You know that the NSAC, just like other studies have said, to drink about 2 cups of fluids for every pound lost.

So even NSAC agrees that all Floyd had to do is drink like 4-5 cups of fluids and he would be fully rehydrate. That's if one believes that he was even mildy dehydrated. Our luck, we saw Floyd doing just (drink like 4-5 cups of fluids ) that after the weigh-in!!! BUSTED!!!

Comment

Manny's doctor said something. Right? Floyd's doctor said what? Oh yeah, Floyd thanks Dr Ariza?

You made the mistake of bolding "humidity" in Vegas and you are calling others moron? Nice deflection, AGAIN!

Yes. Before I post, I try to get facts. This is called historical facts while on other occasions I posted studies, what WADA, NSAC and USADA say about dehydration and what to do if you are dehydrated. They state to drink a 1-2 cups of fluids for every pound lost.

NSAC- That brings me to the next point. Why did you post about NSAC bringing up humidity but miss lots of information on what I said already concerning dehydration. You just happened to skip all that? You know that the NSAC, just like other studies have said, to drink about 2 cups of fluids for every pound lost.

So even NSAC agrees that all Floyd had to do is drink like 4-5 cups of fluids and he would be fully rehydrate. That's if one believes that he was even mildy dehydrated. Our luck, we saw Floyd doing just (drink like 4-5 cups of fluids ) that after the weigh-in!!! BUSTED!!!
        Wrong.

1. The information about humidity and dry weather came from NSAC. It's the same paper, idiot.

2. NSAC agrees that Floyd did nothing wrong. Isn't that a fact?

Ready to give up?

Comment

Yawwwwwwnnnnnn. Manny claimed he was weak from giving blood.

Again, how much did he rehydrate before the Morales fight. I been waiting. Don't bltch out like you've been doing about the good Doctor.
          Yawn, Floyd did too after 10 days yet you believed that!!! Its time you wake up! 2 is 8 days less than 10. I think you can figure out the rest.

Plus Manny had those other "contributing" factors that you now are ignoring. Is this "NEW" or "OLD" Travestyny who "contributed" to this post?

I said it already. Manny said that he had to restrict his food and fluid intake because he was just at the limit. After the weigh in, he rehydrated 10lbs. Now we are talking about from 129.5 to 139.5. That is a much higher percentage of dehydration than Floyd who admits to rehydrating to around 149 when he came weighed in at 146.

Just to summarize:
          - You believe Floyd who has relatively little change in weight but not Manny who dehydrated his body out about 10lbs. Floyd admits to making weight EASILY while Manny tells you that he had to restrict his food and fluids intake.
          - You believe Floyd who gave blood 10 days before but not Manny who gave blood 24 hours prior to the weigh in and 48 hours prior to the fight.
          - You are struggling with "contributing factors" when it comes to Manny but you believe Floyd when he said urine, < 1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before and a little bit of training are the "contributing factors" that warrants an IV even though we saw Floyd drinking up throughout the post weigh-in.

Funny stuff. BUSTED!!!

Comment

Yawn, Floyd did too after 10 days yet you believed that!!! Its time you wake up! 2 is 8 days less than 10. I think you can figure out the rest.

Plus Manny had those other "contributing" factors that you now are ignoring. Is this "NEW" or "OLD" Travestyny who "contributed" to this post?

I said it already. Manny said that he had to restrict his food and fluid intake because he was just at the limit. After the weigh in, he rehydrated 10lbs. Now we are talking about from 129.5 to 139.5. That is a much higher percentage of dehydration than Floyd who admits to rehydrating to around 149 when he came weighed in at 146.

Just to summarize:
            - You believe Floyd who has relatively little change in weight but not Manny who dehydrated his body out about 10lbs. Floyd admits to making weight EASILY while Manny tells you that he had to restrict his food and fluids intake.
            - You believe Floyd who gave blood 10 days before but not Manny who gave blood 24 hours prior to the weigh in and 48 hours prior to the fight.
            - You are struggling with "contributing factors" when it comes to Manny but you believe Floyd when he said urine, blood and a little bit of training are the "contributing factors" that warrants an IV even though we saw Floyd drinking up throughout the post weigh-in.

Funny stuff. BUSTED!!!
            Ignoring???? Dude, I gave you this information before. Shut the **** up!!! When are you going to tell me how much Manny rehydrated before his fight?

Comment

Wrong.

1. The information about humidity and dry weather came from NSAC. It's the same paper, idiot.

2. NSAC agrees that Floyd did nothing wrong. Isn't that a fact?

Ready to give up?
              I noticed that when you are wrong about something, you call others names. Sad stuff. Just admit that you were incorrect and bolded something that was not valid information and move on!

Did the NEVADA STATE AC investigate their golden egg who lives in VEGAS, NEVADA? Nope!

Comment

Just to summarize:
                - You are struggling with "contributing factors" when it comes to Manny but you believe Floyd when he said urine, < 1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before and a little bit of training are the "contributing factors" that warrants an IV even though we saw Floyd drinking up throughout the post weigh-in.

Funny stuff. BUSTED!!!
                1. When it comes to donating blood and staying hydrated, there is great importance. This is due to the fact that your body’s functions revolve around an enormous number of cellular communications that happen, requiring things like potassium, sodium and chloride. As the day goes on, we lose hydration through sweat and urination. It is essential to replace lost hydration if you want to keep your body operating at its best.

2. Does chronic dehydration exist? Yes. There are various resources out there for you.

The Toll of Chronic Dehydration
                As your body gets used to chronic dehydration, you lose your sensitivity to water deprivation and don't get thirsty when you need to.

Answered all of your questions? Now stfu.

Comment

I noticed that when you are wrong about something, you call others names. Sad stuff. Just admit that you were incorrect and bolded something that was not valid information and move on!

Did the NEVADA STATE AC investigate their golden egg who lives in VEGAS, NEVADA? Nope!
                  It's not valid?

It clearly proves that dehydration can have an accumulative effect, does it not? Look at it again.

If the sweat is not rapidly evaporated such as in humid environments, higher sweating will occur to accomplish the cooling effects. Sweat contains a large amount of sodium and chloride (salt). If an athlete is already in a dehydrated state, the sweat concentrations of sodium and chloride are further elevated thereby increasing the body’s salt loss. (1)

Now what does that tell you, genius? Your desperation is annoying. You ready to give up yet?

Comment

Ignoring???? Dude, I gave you this information before. Shut the **** up!!! When are you going to tell me how much Manny rehydrated before his fight?
                    Deflection city!

From what you read about NSAC, did you bring up that NSAC states that Floyd could have just drank up a couple of cups of fluids for each pound lost or was that me? Basically what studies have said and so does WADA and USADA .....

What?

Manny went from 129.5(official) to 139.5(unofficial) .... 10lbs
                    Floyd went from 146(official) to 149(unofficial) ........... 3lbs

Floyd gave <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days BEFORE requiring an IV.
                    Manny gave ? of blood 2 days BEFORE the fight.

Floyd admitted to making weight EASILY.
                    Manny said that he had to restrict fluid and food intake and that affected his recovery (dizziness and lied down).

Comment

Deflection city!

From what you read about NSAC, did you bring up that NSAC states that Floyd could have just drank up a couple of cups of fluids for each pound lost or was that me? Basically what studies have said and so does WADA and USADA .....

What?

Manny went from 129.5(official) to 139.5(unofficial) .... 10lbs
                      Floyd went from 146(official) to 149(unofficial) ........... 3lbs

Floyd gave <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days BEFORE requiring an IV.
                      Manny gave ? of blood 2 days BEFORE the fight.

Floyd admitted to making weight EASILY.
                      Manny said that he had to restrict fluid and food intake and that affected his recovery (dizziness and lied down).
                      1. So Manny rehydrated 10lbs. And you think he had an issue 2 days after giving blood? That's your argument? He wasn't dehydrated on fight night, so shut the **** up.

2. Tell me, do you really believe Manny gave a pint of blood? lmao. This was the most laughable of your assertions. You better take that shlt back.

3. Once again, just drinking water does not necessarily hydrate you. Are you aware of that or not by now? I can give you some information if you need.

4. The TUE was approved by an independent group of doctors. NSAC stated Floyd did nothing wrong. USADA stated Floyd did nothing wrong. The Independent labs said Floyd did nothing wrong. The independent TUEC said Floyd did nothing wrong. WADA was aware of the issue and was sent the documents and they did not levy any punishment to USADA, meaning the rules were followed. Furthermore, WADA confirmed that an IV can be given to combat dehydration when referencing this very case.

You are left with nothing, don't you agree?

Ready to talk about the good doctor now?

Comment

Working...
                      X