Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So you are another Pacroach that doesn't know what the meaning of the word OR is, huh?

lol. I swear...you guys are dumb as bricks.
    BWHAGAGAGAGAAHAHA.

I spit my drink out. This is insane.

Pact@rds logic > English language

Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      BWHAGAGAGAGAAHAHA.

I spit my drink out. This is insane.

Pact@rds logic > English language

Smh
      lol. I can definitely relate tho that "spit drink out" moment!!! I couldn't believe it!

I'm wondering whose alt that guy can be. Can they really all be that dumb?

Comment

• Pact@rd logic 101 :

PACT@RD : Floyd is a cheater because he uses lidocaine/xylocaine.

NSAC : so Manny have you taken or received any drugs within the last month?

MANNY : yes. Lidocaine.

PACT@RD logic results : Manny didn't use any lidocaine.

Comment

• I don't like this piece of **** but we all some funny **** down there when it comes to Floyd. Dude cuts from like 150 pounds and need immediate rehydration?? Lol that's for people cutting 15-20 pounds in a short amount of time. Wouldn't be shocked if Floyd had the usada in his pocket.

Comment

• Pact@rd logic 101 :

PACT@RD : bhut..bhut..but Floyd never listed any medical concerns related to dehydration to the NSAC. I know this for a FHAAACTTT.

BOXING FAN : Floyd listed "allergies" as a serious medical concern. Allergies and dehydration are directly related......

PACT@RD logic results : "you're deflecting"

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
              hmm just wanted to address this.

Pac accepted the testing, then it was fluid who made ****load of ridiculous demands to stall the fight..

just google "mayweather pacquiao demands" and there she goes

the main stalling demands fluid made were:

* that he (fluid) get all ppv revenue for the fight, while pac only gets $40mil

* that pac must leave arum
              * that pac must join tmt
              * that pac's mom must sing the philippines national anthem before the fight etc lol

but this is moot as mayweather outright confessed he stalled the fight, i.e. ducked pac at his prime

he confessed this on a recent video taking about how canelo should avoid fighting GGG

stating that he's a businessman first, and that's it's about having patience and timing.. not once did he mention that the fight didn't happen then because of pac refusing a test..end

FK OFF !

that fight died because Pacquiao refused to undertake random blood tests

not that **** that you just made up LMAO

Comment

WRONG. He stated that he signed a contract for 50/50 split, and Pac wouldn't sign because of drug testing. Pac wouldn't even accept a cut-off date of 14 days before the fight, I believe it was.

Go ask Freddie Roach. He himself said PAC's SIDE was responsible for the fight not happening the first time around.

correct !

Mayweather demanded FULL testing, Pac refused..... Mayweather then offered Pac a 14-day cutoff (for some bizarre reason, not sure why that would ever happen?), but Pac still refused to accept those terms, instead demanding a 24-day cutoff.

That fight LITERALLY died over a 10-day cutoff.

Comment

• I'm sure everyone can appreciate the true irony of changing one's position from, "we not even know what PED is" to scouring the WADA codification desperately to exonerate Pacman losing the most important fight of his career...

Comment

1. Let me make this clearer for you.

Per ISTUE Article 4.3, the following situations may result in a retroactive TUE:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
                    b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

Do you see that "or" after emergency treatment...

2. I don't know that he had hyponatremia. Do you?
                    but do you know what affected fluid exactly in order for him to fall into the category of "other exceptional circumstance?"

and you don't exactly know why he took the IV? you confess that it may not have been for hyponatremia? you don't even know there are different types of hyponatremia, that need to be treated differently and yet you give this as an excuse as to why fluid would need an IV.. great stuff sherlock.

Comment

I confess that the IV was approved by USADA, the IV was approved by the independent TUEC, the blood and urine tests were cleared by the independent laboratory, and the IV was approved of by WADA according to their lack of an investigation when the paperwork was sent to them.

Anything else you need?
                      and fluid paid what? £130k.. much more than the norm pay for the usada test..
                      im quite inclined to think that your independent LAB USADA have done some major fudging thank you for that.

one thing's for sure.

you don't know what the hell the fluid had the IV for, for god's sake

the only reasons why people use that IV of that amount is for rehydration purposes or to mask prohibited substances, and fluid did not look dehydrated

oh sure fluid had a urine test, instead of a blood test, but I also pointed out the method of using IV (with saline and vitamin C which was what fluid was stated to have) can also be used to hide dilution of the urine.. diluted urine being also an indicator of ped use.

and you also ignore the fact that usada giving fluid a urine test instead of blood test, may have been a way for usada to help fluid in case he wouldn't be able pass the blood test.

Comment

Working...
                      X