Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
    WADA states
    " In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
    constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable"

lol
    So you are another Pacroach that doesn't know what the meaning of the word OR is, huh?

lol. I swear...you guys are dumb as bricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WRONG. He stated that he signed a contract for 50/50 split, and Pac wouldn't sign because of drug testing. Pac wouldn't even accept a cut-off date of 14 days before the fight, I believe it was.

Go ask Freddie Roach. He himself said PAC's SIDE was responsible for the fight not happening the first time around.
      yes pac did refuse initially but freddie roach said straight after that he and pac accepted the deal for testing

after which all fluid's ridiculous demands started flooding in.

but it's moot.. fluid confessed himself that he ducked pac
      Last edited by maguswarlock; 09-02-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

So you are another Pacroach that doesn't know what the meaning of the word OR is, huh?

clinical time constraints? was fluid in a clinical setting? i.e. hospitalised?

and again what kind of hyponatremia he had?

Comment

ISTUE 4.3 on retroactive TUEs

"4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her The****utic
          Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:
          2016 ISTUE – 20 November 2015
          a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was
          necessary; or
          b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or
          opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an
          application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
          c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or
          permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive
          TUE; or
          [Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file
          prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out
          at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following
          Sample collection.]
          d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the
          application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness
          requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.
          [Comment to 4.3(d): If WADA and/or the Anti-Doping Organization do not agree
          to the application of Article 4.3(d), that may not be challenged either as a defense
          to proceedings for an anti-doping rule violation, or by way of appeal, or otherwise.]

"

tell me which ones applied to fluid and why?

Comment

yes pac did refuse initially but freddie roach said straight after that he and pac accepted the deal for testing

after which all fluid's ridiculous demands started flooding in.

but it's moot.. fluid confessed himself that he ducked pac
            Wrong again. How did he duck him if Pac initially refused. In your logic, does that mean Pac ducked Floyd?

How about the stadium that arum wanted to build? How about the cut that needed too much time to heal? How about the second negotiation where Arum held unilateral talks because he "didn't have Mayweather's phone number."

Give it up.

Comment

You guys really need to learn how to read.

This statement does NOT mean that he must have suffered from hyponatremia at all, though he could have. The statement means there are cases where IV rehydration is more effective than oral rehydration.

If you'd like to know what his diagnosis was, I suggest you go asking for his medical records. Apparently, it was approved by the independent TUEC team and also WADA saw no problem with it.

But if you'd like more info on hyponatremia, it's out there:
              Hyponatremia is an important and common clinical problem. The etiology is multifactorial. Hyponatremia may be euvolemic, hypovolemic or hypervolemic. Proper interpretation of the various laboratory tests helps to differentiate the various types of hyponatremia. Treatment varies with the nature of onset -acute or chronic, severity and symptoms. Normal saline forms the mainstay of treatment for hypovolemic hyponatremia while 3% NaCl and fluid restriction are important for euvolemic hyponatremia.
              so you confess you don't know what he had the IV for and just making up stuff in to justify fluid having the IV?
              omg.
              priceless.

Comment

Wrong again. How did he duck him if Pac initially refused. In your logic, does that mean Pac ducked Floyd?

How about the stadium that arum wanted to build? How about the cut that needed too much time to heal? How about the second negotiation where Arum held unilateral talks because he "didn't have Mayweather's phone number."

Give it up.
                what matters is pac accepted the testing afterwards to get the fight done then and there..

fluid stalled the fight by making ridiculous demands.

fluid ducked.

Comment

clinical time constraints? was fluid in a clinical setting? i.e. hospitalised?

and again what kind of hyponatremia he had?
                  1. Let me make this clearer for you.

Per ISTUE Article 4.3, the following situations may result in a retroactive TUE:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
                  b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

Do you see that "or" after emergency treatment...

2. I don't know that he had hyponatremia. Do you?

Comment

so you confess you don't know what he had the IV for and just making up stuff in to justify fluid having the IV?
                    omg.
                    priceless.
                    I confess that the IV was approved by USADA, the IV was approved by the independent TUEC, the blood and urine tests were cleared by the independent laboratory, and the IV was approved of by WADA according to their lack of an investigation when the paperwork was sent to them.

Anything else you need?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-02-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

what matters is pac accepted the testing afterwards to get the fight done then and there..

fluid stalled the fight by making ridiculous demands.

fluid ducked.
                      riiight.

So making a stadium (that was never made) wasn't a ridiculous demand then. Waiting to have a small cut heal an extended period of time was not a ridiculous demand.

Why do you believe anything that comes from his team. The same team that kept telling Floyd to sign the contract.....when there was no contract. The same team that said they sent in paperwork to NSAC stating that there was an injury, which was proven to be a lie.

Pac's team, and Pac himself -- confirmed habitual liars.

Comment

Working...
                      X