Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    there was no demand for brook to step up in weight (in fact now he has youve all called it a circus fight), noone would have called him a ducker if he didnt take the fight. So why does this not apply to GGG with ward? Ive never heard of someone being able to duck someone whos two weight divisions above lol.
    just cause one fighters jumped up (and youve all called him stupid and saying hes got no chance) doesnt mean every other fighters now got to do the same or they are a chicken.
    I assume if ward did take a fight at 175 you would all call him a coward for fighting someone smaller, like you have with ggg and brook?
    Get off your knees coward.

Comment

yeah, as ive said numerous time these people just want him to keep going up in weight until he loses. GGG is not a light heavyweight lol, not even close to being a light heavyweight with his frame. Fed up of reading complete garbage by these people, one minute hes ducking Lara whos a jr middleweight, now hes ducking a light heavyweight. What next, he ducking deontay wilder?
      It's 1 division you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Get off your knees coward.
        would you be calling ward a coward if he fought GGG at 175? Yes or no?

Comment

um let me guess einstein, maybe its because hes a 160 fighter who makes 160 easily?
          Hearns went up to 175 then came back down to 160. Golovkin is for racist losers.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            You really can't make this shit up. What a bunch of frauds.
            At least 1 article a day since the brook fight was announced, what they're doing is name dropping...triple fraud

Comment

would you be calling ward a coward if he fought GGG at 175? Yes or no?
              Ward never offered fight at 175, he did at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Ward never offered fight at 175, he did at 168.
                which he now cant make as hes said, so if fight should happen at 175 like others on this thread are saying, would you say hes a coward? Also ward rejected a fight at 168, jubeis proven this on another thread, suggest you educate yourself and have a read mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                  @ -PBP-

Did Ward fight Kovalev yet?... I don't think he did...
                  ... So call me back when he does fight that guy (and tell me what happened)...

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  See what I mean? GGG fans do not want this fight to happen. They WANT Ward to duck so that what I said in my previous post will not be true.

This post right here, is not something that a fair and unbiased boxing fan, loaded with excitement for the Ward/Kovalev showdown would say.

So: I told you to "call me back when he does fight Kovalev and tell me what happened" but you answer that "GGG fans do not want this fight to happen."

... actually, do you understand plain English?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I think at his core, GGG is a fighter just like 99.9% of other guys that lace gloves on. I don't think fighters fear other fighters. That said, GGG, just like most other fighters that real the top level of the sport, get more wrapped up in the business aspect of boxing than the competition aspect. In his heart, GGG knows that from a legacy standpoint, the Ward-Kovalev winner is the biggest fight for him. It makes him the clear cut P4P King. And in his heart I think he thinks he can beat both guys. But financially, Canelo is the biggest fight, so that's his target. And in the meantime, HBO is willing to pay him good money to fight tomato cans. And he has a growing fan base that's willing to pay to see him foght tomato cans. So yhe Ward-Kovalev winner just isn't worth the risk.
                    Maybe in his heart he believes he can beat Ward, in reality? No, he can't

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      Let's see...who to believe

1. The guy moving up in weight to fight the Krusher as the b-side in the most highly anticipated fight in boxing.

2. The guy that is dragging a welterweight up in weight because that's the most logical low risk, high reward business decision that could be made .

Let's analyze these options. I will side with the fighter that has proven willing to take the risks.
                      I agree with you, but Ward was kind of forced to fight Kovalev (He even said that they're forcing him to move up, remember?). He wouldn't have gotten that 3 fight deal with HBO otherwise.

I'm not questioning his heart and willingness to prove himself but let's not pretend that one of the reasons of why he's moved up was money.

In fact, i'd say it was the main reason.

That said, he's fighting Kovalev and to be honest I don't really care what his motives are. I just wanna see this damn fight already man.

Comment

Working...
                      X