Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Let's just get to more than 1 weight class first there pal. He'll get his respect if he fights DeGale, Jack, etc, etc.
    no he wont, they will then say why cant he put on a few more pounds and fight kovalev or ward, i know how the minds of haters work

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      That's what Kel Brook did.

Why can't GGG?
      Because he's a vaGGGina

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        that's one sad legacy builder for a MW.
        And one with 35 fights at that

Comment

• Lol this dude stays making his fighter look bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            So if ward couldnt make 168 since 2013,

That means he was blowing smoke in 2014
            And 2015 and 2016 about being able to fight GGG right.?

That will always be a debate. He had promoter issues and supposedly couldnt make the weight

One could argue that by the time ward fights kovalev in november (if ward acrually goes thru with it ) he hasnt fought a real opponent in 4 years.

Dawson -c minus fighter drained -2012
            Rodriguez-c minus fighter - 13' domestic fighter
            Smith-d plus fighter -15' overweight domestic

2016---
            Barrera-c minus fighter-inexperienced domestic
            Brand-d fighter-old journeyman .

Thats a weak resume

You wanna get technical

Before Froch which was a good win
            He beat Abraham whos best weight was 160
            And bika an old journeyman along with a d fighter in Allen green.

We all know how the kessler fight went with all those intentional head butts in oakland.

You cant make this stuff up
            Every single one of the above is better than GayLoveKins best win too lmao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              I knew it had to be something lol! Whenever you bring up Lara his whole team, and fans get super uncomfortable. I have YET to see a pussie g fan actually want to see him fight Lara.
              It's incredible how many don't want to see that fight! I could understand it from a business perspective, but GGG "not businessman!" In the meantime, if Lara is serious about fighting GGG @ 160, I think he should fight Jacobs @ 160 first. That should be an easy in-house fight to make!

Comment

• So deny saying y'all told Ward 164 for fight to happen and a bigger purse for GGG when it's countless articles stating that not to mention baby vagina was on sportsnation and said out his own mouth I fight Ward 50/50 everything weight money but to top it off you now say you'll fight Ward at 168 when Ward already stated he wanted the GGG fight first at 168 then to move up to 175 to fight Krusher because he wasn't dropping back down in weight once he made move... They need a new pr team make fighter look real bad

Comment

• I'm not so sure about this strategy by this promoter. If Ward loses to a top pound 4 pound fighter in Kov, I think he can still ask for a 50/50 split. And if he wins, it definitely will not be 50/50 because Ward will be asking for at least 65/35 for a GGG fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    It's incredible how many don't want to see that fight! I could understand it from a business perspective, but GGG "not businessman!" In the meantime, if Lara is serious about fighting GGG @ 160, I think he should fight Jacobs @ 160 first. That should be an easy in-house fight to make!
                    I actually like the idea of Lara-Jacobs. I don't Lara has to do it to "show he's serious" about fighting GGG. But its a nice lil fight.

Comment

• sanchez proving once again why lil g is the biggest coward in boxing history..when ward beats kovalev he will be undisputed P4P king of boxing. while lil g still in mid 30s without one significant fight on his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X