Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    He's fighting a welterweight next bruh. That excuse was gone the second GGG signed on to fight Brook.
    Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    So what.

Kel Brook jumped 2 divisions...why can't GGG?
    there was no demand for brook to step up in weight (in fact now he has youve all called it a circus fight), noone would have called him a ducker if he didnt take the fight. So why does this not apply to GGG with ward? Ive never heard of someone being able to duck someone whos two weight divisions above lol.
    just cause one fighters jumped up (and youve all called him ****** and saying hes got no chance) doesnt mean every other fighters now got to do the same or they are a chicken.
    I assume if ward did take a fight at 175 you would all call him a coward for fighting someone smaller, like you have with ggg and brook?

Comment

LOL the only people replying are all guys with Red Karma or ******ed Alt accounts.

WARD CAN PROVE HIS OFFER TO GGG WAS LEGIT BY FIGHTING AT 168 AS HIS OFFER SUGGESTED! WILL HE??

Ward got exposed being a liar and pretender so many times its unbelievable, thats why a Kazakh fighter has 5 times as many fans in AMERICA as the American Gold Medalist.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        there was no demand for brook to step up in weight (in fact now he has youve all called it a circus fight), noone would have called him a ducker if he didnt take the fight. So why does this not apply to GGG with ward? Ive never heard of someone being able to duck someone whos two weight divisions above lol.
        just cause one fighters jumped up (and youve all called him ****** and saying hes got no chance) doesnt mean every other fighters now got to do the same or they are a chicken.
        I assume if ward did take a fight at 175 you would all call him a coward for fighting someone smaller, like you have with ggg and brook?
        Funny to see that the blacklisted Ward groupies, members of the degenerated hater list now expose their own hero, admitting his offer was total hoax. Ward himself said lets fight at 168. In the summer of 2016 and now these losers say 175 LOL.

Comment

Let's see...who to believe

1. The guy moving up in weight to fight the Krusher as the b-side in the most highly anticipated fight in boxing.

2. The guy that is dragging a welterweight up in weight because that's the most logical low risk, high reward business decision that could be made .

Let's analyze these options. I will side with the fighter that has proven willing to take the risks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            I don't have a problem with GGG fighting Brook. In a previos era, welter to middle was just a one division jump and it took place all the time. I think his hypocrisy in blasting Canelo for fighting Khan, then turning around and fighting a guy making a bigger weight jump is funny. But the actual fight is fone by me.

That said, in a previous era, middle to light heavy was also a mere one division jump, which guys did all the time. In what was Ray Robinson's defining fight. He was beating Joey Maxium for the light heavyweight title when he collapsed due to heat exhaustion. Robinson was making the middle to light heavy jump and weighed in in the 150s for that fight. And he started his career as a lightweight. Some people speak on GGG as an ATG in the making. What's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Funny to see that the blacklisted Ward groupies, members of the degenerated hater list now expose their own hero, admitting his offer was total hoax. Ward himself said lets fight at 168. In the summer of 2016 and now these losers say 175 LOL.
              yeah, as ive said numerous time these people just want him to keep going up in weight until he loses. GGG is not a light heavyweight lol, not even close to being a light heavyweight with his frame. Fed up of reading complete garbage by these people, one minute hes ducking Lara whos a jr middleweight, now hes ducking a light heavyweight. What next, he ducking deontay wilder?

Comment

@ -PBP-

Did Ward fight Kovalev yet?... I don't think he did...
                ... So call me back when he does fight that guy (and tell me what happened)...
                Last edited by MDPopescu; 08-28-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

LOL the only people replying are all guys with Red Karma or ******ed Alt accounts.

WARD CAN PROVE HIS OFFER TO GGG WAS LEGIT BY FIGHTING AT 168 AS HIS OFFER SUGGESTED! WILL HE??

Ward got exposed being a liar and pretender so many times its unbelievable, thats why a Kazakh fighter has 5 times as many fans in AMERICA as the American Gold Medalist.
                  A post full of practically all emboldened words simply suggest that u realize no one takes your post seriously, and therefore u need extra flair to try and force people to read it.

Guess what ? I read it and your still full of sh.t as always, but at least your consistent !

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    @ -PBP-

Did Ward fought Kovalev yet?... I don't think he did...
                    ... So call me back when he does fight that guy (and tell me what happened)...
                    See what I mean? GGG fans do not want this fight to happen. They WANT Ward to duck so that what I said in my previous post will not be true.

This post right here, is not something that a fair and unbiased boxing fan, loaded with excitement for the Ward/Kovalev showdown would say.

Comment

Ward not fighting since 168 since 2013 should have opened alot of eyes. If you're not ignorant or racist that is.

Cant make 168 in 3 years and people believe in that offer Roc Nation sent out an hour after GGG announced another fight, for a fight that was supposed to happen right now. LOL!

You cant make this **** up some people still ride with Ward. HAHAHA.
                      Scared little coward

Comment

Working...
                      X