Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Is it hard to simply click on "Click Here To Read More" why are people asking what was said?

But I am literally LMFAO at the people who turned it into something he is not even talking about
    I agree with you 100%

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Is it hard to simply click on "Click Here To Read More" why are people asking what was said?
      I did click there to read more.

The dude literally didn't specify a damn thing, just nebulous accusations against "certain people" about bad things that were supposedly done behind closed doors. But with no mention of what those things were.

Pretty uninformative really.

Comment

Quite telling if you ask me...I've always said that Ellerbe is haymon's b*tch boy and it wouldn't surprise me if Ellerbe is promising these guys the world and doing absolutely nothing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Quite telling if you ask me...I've always said that Ellerbe is haymon's b*tch boy and it wouldn't surprise me if Ellerbe is promising these guys the world and doing absolutely nothing for them.
          Luis was just complaining the other day how roc nation hasn't put him on tv. Floyd has helped his guys a lot. Especially ishe and ashley

Comment

He just using mayweathers name to promote his fight. He mad he aint ah brotha

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Luis was just complaining the other day how roc nation hasn't put him on tv. Floyd has helped his guys a lot. Especially ishe and ashley
              We all have our definitions of helping vs self serving. I'll deviate from that because I don't want to keep talking shh about Floyd but I will say give it time..as with all promoters the truth comes to light sooner rather than later.

Comment

this is the dude who mayweather gave the boot to cause he said it was fucked up how mayweatehr treated the Rahman bros and mayweather didnt have the balls to tell him to his face lol he had jleon love do it.

Comment

Did you see some of those records. ****. 😨

Comment

best way to promote your fight

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      He just using mayweathers name to promote his fight. He mad he aint ah brotha
                      Don't be an Uncle Floyd, shilling for Floyd. Look out for the Brothas like Arias. Floyd already got people looking out for him. He don't need you to be an Uncle Floyd for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X