Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprising coming from this writer. He's a known Mayweather hater with an axe/agenda to grind even when he's confronted with the truth he still ignores it. Mayweather consumes these guys.

Comment

Floyd cheated vs a shot pac with masking his peda with an illegal iv lance armstrong style.

He ducked paul williams. Al haymontod paul dont ever mention floyd . Don front people. Where there is smoke there is fire

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Floyd cheated vs a shot pac with masking his peda with an illegal iv lance armstrong style.

He ducked paul williams. Al haymontod paul dont ever mention floyd . Don front people. Where there is smoke there is fire
        Stop with the excuses for pac. He lost to a superior boxer. . Move on.

Comment

Here's a lesson if your Hispanic or White don't sign with TMT, in my life time of working with Blacks from the Military to Government Contract jobs to the Railroad . When a Black is in charge he only looks out for his kind. They let other Blacks goof off while you bust A$$. Just my experience of truth

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Luis was just complaining the other day how roc nation hasn't put him on tv. Floyd has helped his guys a lot. Especially ishe and ashley
            Not only have they not put him on TV they didn't even send out press releases before his last fight. People didn't even know he had fought until after the fight. Boxing is full of politics just like every industry. I don't doubt there are favorites at TMT just like there are favs at every promoter and every workplace in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Not surprising coming from this writer. He's a known Mayweather hater with an axe/agenda to grind even when he's confronted with the truth he still ignores it. Mayweather consumes these guys.

Lmao that dude is always hating on Floyd on twitter. He's part of the Steve Kim crew.

Comment

Badou Jack is 10x better than this guy

Comment

manny got schooled by floyd. deal with it. he lost. none of you got to see floyd to get beat

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Here's a lesson if your Hispanic or White don't sign with TMT, in my life time of working with Blacks from the Military to Government Contract jobs to the Railroad . When a Black is in charge he only looks out for his kind. They let other Blacks goof off while you bust A$$. Just my experience of truth
                    You're right Lilyann, blacks are the real perpetrators of racism in the world.

GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      You know typical thug Michigan ****
                      Says a typical thug cholo with a fake social security card.

Comment

Working...
                      X