Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    nowhere in this post does it mention anything about PEDs....give it up and move on pac lost to a superior boxer and no im not a mayweather fan...
    Yeah ok...then explain why you jerk off to pics of Mayweather...No better yet...dont. I dont wanna know why.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Pretty vague comment.

Which people specifically? What kind of bad things?
      Drug, sex ,and rock and roll

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lmao that dude is always hating on Floyd on twitter. He's part of the Steve Kim crew.
        If true then that would explain a lot.

Comment

Only person to be raided by the FBI, fined for tampering scales, match fixing , sued multiple times for non payment and bribery is Bob Arum.

You said, "influencing the proper authority to get advantage they have that under control" advantage over what? If I'm not mistaken Badou Jack has been cheated on the cards in his last two fights where was the advantage at then?
          Damn
          You destroyed that ****** poster with pure facts.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            nowhere in this post does it mention anything about PEDs....give it up and move on pac lost to a superior boxer and no im not a mayweather fan...
            This all contributes to what people believe about Mayweather he is getting away with cheating using perfromance enhancing drugs and he has been using them for many years now!

I hope someday we can get proper hard cold evidence that these pathetic drug testing agencies won't sweep under the rug like the IV incident which was a massive red flag.

I got no respect for cheaters, Floyd is associate with cheaters and he never cut them also he has a criminal record so it's not hard to believe plus he has been proven to be a massive liar and hypocrite so many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              This all contributes to what people believe about Mayweather he is getting away with cheating using perfromance enhancing drugs and he has been using them for many years now!
              What "people" do you speak of? You mean haters on boxingscene? There is also "people" who don't believe that so who cares. This is Ameria there is no white man that would ever risk his life and freedom for some felon boxer.

Comment

What "people" do you speak of? You mean haters on boxingscene? There is also "people" who don't believe that so who cares. This is Ameria there is no white man that would ever risk his life and freedom for some felon boxer.
                Nope the majority of people who know a little thing or two about boxing know Floyd Mayweather is using steroids and has done so for many years in his career whilst falsely promoting "cleaning" up the sport.

Comment

This guy would be a nobody if it wasn't for Mayweather Promotions. The only time he's in the news is when he's talking about Floyd.

He's not even that good and has no appeal and he's talking about nobody on MP having an 0 but when he steps up he won't have his either.

Comment

Working...
                  X