Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Here's a lesson if your Hispanic or White don't sign with TMT, in my life time of working with Blacks from the Military to Government Contract jobs to the Railroad . When a Black is in charge he only looks out for his kind. They let other Blacks goof off while you bust A$$. Just my experience of truth
    Yeah u sound like an idiot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Here's a lesson if your Hispanic or White don't sign with TMT, in my life time of working with Blacks from the Military to Government Contract jobs to the Railroad . When a Black is in charge he only looks out for his kind. They let other Blacks goof off while you bust A$$. Just my experience of truth
      That's exactly what Whites do...but your kind NEVER complain about them.

Ya'll were born to kiss ass.

Yep

Sign with Bob Arum and get treated like a peasant by an old White dude......ya'll love that.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He's a Pinoy white supremacist

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Its true, and im black. Majority of us is lazy, Glad i got a successful career though.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
            Its true, and im black. Majority of us is lazy, Glad i got a successful career though.
            Suuure

Try again Vato

Comment

team mayweather is as dirty as they come in my honest opinion, from peds to influencing the proper authority to get advantage they have that under control....having said that , had this mofo got what he wanted, he would've shut up about it

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                team mayweather is as dirty as they come in my honest opinion, from peds to influencing the proper authority to get advantage they have that under control....having said that , had this mofo got what he wanted, he would've shut up about it
                Only person to be raided by the FBI, fined for tampering scales, match fixing , sued multiple times for non payment and bribery is Bob Arum.

You said, "influencing the proper authority to get advantage they have that under control" advantage over what? If I'm not mistaken Badou Jack has been cheated on the cards in his last two fights where was the advantage at then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Says a typical thug cholo with a fake social security card.
                  True and hanging out at home Depot. I'm not a cholo lmao Uncle Kigali

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Says a typical thug cholo with a fake social security card.
                    The real thugs are the ones who are getting murked by good cops. BLM, my nuts, ******.

Comment

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/10/3...her-promotions

Comment

Working...
                      X