Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arias: When I Was With Mayweather, I Saw How Dirty This Game Is

Home is where the heart is. For Luis Arias, that home is Milwaukee, Wis. Back on June 4, his last fight, Arias knocked out Jorge Silva in the third round. That was Arias' first fight in his hometown as a pro. Having fought across the country, Arias believed that one day he could headline a card in his hometown. With that taking place a few months ago, Arias hopes Milwaukee would take place consistently and permanently in Milwaukee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty vague comment.

Which people specifically? What kind of bad things?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Pretty vague comment.

I don't think he wants to get into specifics. Otherwise, some people in the Mayweather team might try gunning for him, call him out on this and that. Try to create some negative buzz around him. I think it's wise that he kept it vague.

Comment

Leaves us in limbo...specifics please.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Pretty vague comment.

You know typical thug Michigan ****

Comment

Originally posted by jcamarena79 View Post
            Leaves us in limbo...specifics please.
            what hes trying to say is How dirty Floyd was and the PEDs he tried to mask before fights. Then claim to wanna clean up the sport. Just down right dirty

Comment

I've read lots of dirty tactics Floyd did especially his last one about the illegal hydration method he used against Pacquio but it seems no one wants to pursue the issue. Everyone has a price...old saying. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jcamarena79 View Post
                I've read lots of dirty tactics Floyd did especially his last one about the illegal hydration method he used against Pacquio but it seems no one wants to pursue the issue. Everyone has a price...old saying. Hmmm
                Or maybe it was nothing illegal to pursue? Everybody hates Floyd except for his fans you think ppl wouldn't of exposed his methods for a payday just give it rest let him stay retired and stop beating a dead horse on a issue that only the pac farts try to drum up to see a second fight because they idol hurt his heart I mean shoulder

Comment

Is it hard to simply click on "Click Here To Read More" why are people asking what was said?

But I am literally LMFAO at the people who turned it into something he is not even talking about
                  Last edited by sicko; 08-20-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    what hes trying to say is How dirty Floyd was and the PEDs he tried to mask before fights. Then claim to wanna clean up the sport. Just down right dirty
                    nowhere in this post does it mention anything about PEDs....give it up and move on pac lost to a superior boxer and no im not a mayweather fan...

Comment

Working...
                    X